Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HD wouldn't build it......

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 08:22 PM
h2o
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AdrianVall
Hmm.. this should get interesting. Where's the little guy eating popcorn icon when ya need him?!?!!?
I agree.

Old 04-21-2010, 08:31 PM
scottyd
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I like it..... get tired of the same old cookie cutter ****, big radius this, kuryakyn that its good to see something original. Whenever I start getting into my wide glide you can bet I'm gonna **** some folks off with what I do to it. What it is now is just a basis for a platform. I thought people got bikes to be individuals, not to follow the latest in the click fad? Love what you did with the safety wire around the pipe wrap, probably gonna steal that idea!

Is that bike featured in a tech write up on Wrenchs Garage on Bikernet? If not theres one really similar to it. Sweet build bro.

Old 04-21-2010, 08:37 PM
bord3r
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Mechanicsn
It's against my policy to criticize, and I don't want to start any hard feelings here, but I know many here are thinking this: Those bars made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.......
ditto but on the whole front plastic fairing and bars.... other than that it looks sweet...

Old 04-21-2010, 10:00 PM
last saint
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Mechanicsn
I can't believe somebody brought this thread back from the dead! Please get over it, I did, like sometime last year. I sold my Harley and haven't been on the forums, but I get this e-mail that somebody commented on this and I couldn't resist checking it out. I expressed my opinion but I didn't keep harping on it. What the hell, come tie me up with doo-rags and smack me around with fingerless gloves if you think I deserve punishment. I'll tell my kids to be on the lookout for a bunch of guys dressed as pirates on blacked out dynas with high bars, better yet I'll tell them if they see the Sons of Anarchy come tell their daddy.....

I truly appreciate all of the kind words about my bike as well as my homeboys comin' out to defend my scoot, (ya know who ya are!)
I hardly ever respond to negative comments because for one....I don't feel the need to. I also don't put down other people's scoots. I've been riding and messing with bikes for over 25 years now. I started out on pieces of ****....and I've built some that I ain't that proud of, but my dynas are my pride and joy. They're built to do everything I need em to do. It's not done for aesthetic purposes. The bars are there for a reason, THEY WORK! As does damn near every other component on the bike. I'll also say this, you bought yourself a nice bike....I love Buells! They kick ***!
As for being a biker, yeah, I may be to some....to me, I'm just a gearhead (not a pirate.) As for do-rags, don't wear em, fingerless gloves, don't wear em. I don't ride around tryin' to pretend to be a bad ***, I HATE BULLIES! DESPISE THEM! So no need in having your children keep an eye out for me. The SOA bit has gotten really old. I like the show, but I was buildin' em this way years before the show hit the air.
I don't care what anyone says....THIS FORUM IS ABOUT BIKES....NOT OPINIONS. If you don't like someone's choice of ride or style, then don't say anything. It's that simple.
I was really gonna go off on this thread, but I decided not too....or at least not too bad, lol!
I just have a question....how does that Buell like the curves on White Lightnin' between Ruston and Homer?

Old 04-21-2010, 11:27 PM
Wonkaboy
Banned
Default Saints Bike is Way Cool !

My ramble , I hate rude people they do nothing for me i don't need or want them in my life , I stay away from them , it's a small world out there with alot of people with different personalties and one of them is being rude , they have nothing good to say most of the time and they like to criticize everybody and everything , it's their way or it's the wrong way , take a friggin hike all you rude people !!! Saint i really like the one piece TALL t-bars but i just spent money on my new 10"s fat risers ( not on yet ) , well to finish my ramble i'm not a person to criticize verbally , it all comes down to RESPECTING people !

Old 04-21-2010, 11:37 PM
Trex
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Nice job on the safety wire tie on the pipes.

Old 04-22-2010, 01:24 AM
nitebobber08
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wonkaboy
My ramble , I hate rude people they do nothing for me i don't need or want them in my life , I stay away from them , it's a small world out there with alot of people with different personalties and one of them is being rude , they have nothing good to say most of the time and they like to criticize everybody and everything , it's their way or it's the wrong way , take a friggin hike all you rude people !!! Saint i really like the one piece TALL t-bars but i just spent money on my new 10"s fat risers ( not on yet ) , well to finish my ramble i'm not a person to criticize verbally , it all comes down to RESPECTING people !
i agree with you totally bro!

Old 04-22-2010, 02:33 AM
HDMarkyB
Road Captain

ALL bikes are cool. Anybody wanna argue that?? Oh sorry forgot-as for individuality...Keep those staggered black pipes Nite!! They look BADASS in my opinion...

Last edited by HDMarkyB; 04-22-2010 at 02:35 AM. Reason: random thought...
Old 04-22-2010, 05:03 AM
DynaStorm
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Couldn't resist chimin in...
Saint - Awesome ride
To me, the whole reason we all post pics of our rides, is to showcase our individuality, not to be criticized....that said, if we didn't post 'em, we'd all get pretty bored, I suspect. We can all take a bit of style/design/ideas, whatever we choose, from what we've each done, and manipulate them to suit our own ride....
Regardless...Blacked out/shiny chrome, murals like mad, whatever they are, I love to view all the styles and design ideas y'all wanna post....
Ride -ON Saint, and wish I could view that Dyna in person.

Old 04-22-2010, 05:43 AM
OutlawBagger
Road Captain

WOW is all I can say.

If you don't like what you see change the channel or just don't watch. That simple.

OH YEA, SCREW IT LET'S RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that what it's all about?????

Quick Reply: HD wouldn't build it......