Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HD wouldn't build it......

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 07:31 AM
Mechanicsn
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't believe somebody brought this thread back from the dead! Please get over it, I did, like sometime last year. I sold my Harley and haven't been on the forums, but I get this e-mail that somebody commented on this and I couldn't resist checking it out. I expressed my opinion but I didn't keep harping on it. What the hell, come tie me up with doo-rags and smack me around with fingerless gloves if you think I deserve punishment. I'll tell my kids to be on the lookout for a bunch of guys dressed as pirates on blacked out dynas with high bars, better yet I'll tell them if they see the Sons of Anarchy come tell their daddy.....

Old 03-22-2010, 07:50 AM
toastman
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by venturaoutfit
That's gotta be about one of the dumbest f**king statement I've heard so far man. Say some $$hit like that in person man and you liable to get smacked! Show some f#@king respect man ain't nobody talkin $hit about your Sunday Driver!

How's that for bringin one back?
really dude?

that insecure about your bike and the way it looks?

so what, the guy didn't like sain't bars. no harm done. prolly should have just kept his opinion to himself or not worded it that way, but whatever.

you're gona smack someone because they don't like the way your **** looks? again, where exactly do your insecurities lie? small pecker? mommy issues? daddy hit you too much?

this place is all about opinions, man. if we all had the same bike it'd be pretty boring to come to the forums or go out and ride, you'd just be lookin at yourself all day.

lighten up, francis.

The following users liked this post:
Sfort2 (08-20-2021)
Old 03-22-2010, 11:50 AM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Hmm.. this should get interesting. Where's the little guy eating popcorn icon when ya need him?!?!!?

Old 03-22-2010, 12:13 PM
venturaoutfit
Tourer

Originally Posted by Mechanicsn
I can't believe somebody brought this thread back from the dead! Please get over it, I did, like sometime last year. I sold my Harley and haven't been on the forums, but I get this e-mail that somebody commented on this and I couldn't resist checking it out. I expressed my opinion but I didn't keep harping on it. What the hell, come tie me up with doo-rags and smack me around with fingerless gloves if you think I deserve punishment. I'll tell my kids to be on the lookout for a bunch of guys dressed as pirates on blacked out dynas with high bars, better yet I'll tell them if they see the Sons of Anarchy come tell their daddy.....
"I sold my Harley" enough said haha.

Old 03-22-2010, 12:40 PM
venturaoutfit
Tourer

Originally Posted by toastman
really dude?

that insecure about your bike and the way it looks?

so what, the guy didn't like sain't bars. no harm done. prolly should have just kept his opinion to himself or not worded it that way, but whatever.

you're gona smack someone because they don't like the way your **** looks? again, where exactly do your insecurities lie? small pecker? mommy issues? daddy hit you too much?

this place is all about opinions, man. if we all had the same bike it'd be pretty boring to come to the forums or go out and ride, you'd just be lookin at yourself all day.

lighten up, francis.
Well first of all he wasn't talking about my bike, and second of all it has nothing to do with being insecure about anything it has to do with having some sort of respect common courtesy for your fellow man and saying "it just made me throw up in my mouth a little bit" is pretty f@#king rude in my opinion and when somebody is that rude in person depending on who they're talking to they are "LIABLE" to get smacked for being rude, I didn't say your "GOING TO" I said your "LIABLE TO" which means MIGHT HAPPEN!! And if the thread was about your bike and he had said it about your bike I probably would have said the same thing man even if your bike is "not my cup of tea". There is plenty of room for opinions here yes but there is a little bit more respectful way to say it like "it's not my cup of tea" or something a bit more polite, the way he said it basically equals "your bike is f@#king UGLY" which is rude and disrespectful and I'm sorry but when somebody is rude and disrespectful to me I personally may feel obligated to poke the dude right in the nose if he said it to my face. And can you show me where the F@#K I said we all need the same bike? By the way all that talk about insecurities and small wieners makes you sound like a broad just so you know.

Last edited by venturaoutfit; 03-22-2010 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:20 PM
Mechanicsn
Advanced

What's so funny about me selling my Dyna, it's just a motorcycle. I enjoyed it, it was a good motorcycle. I did buy a Buell 1129CR that I really love, so no shame on my end. I'll be the first to state that I'm not into the biker lifestyle, but I'm as big a motorcycle enthusiast as you'll run across. The Dyna didn't suit my riding style very well, so I stayed American and bought something that did. BTW, I still don't like tall t-bars, and I just call 'em as I see 'em.

Old 03-22-2010, 08:40 PM
leistritz
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats crazy nice. your bike was the inspiration to the look i was looking for. I'm still working on mine. Getting close though

Old 03-22-2010, 08:49 PM
leistritz
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn...... some guys just can't keep their f--king mouth shut. Mechanicsm, if you don't like something on this forum, stay the f--k off the FORUM. You're ruining the flow for the rest of us you piece of ****. I found nothing but good things in this forum. Who gives a f--k about you selling your **** and buying another bike. No one gives a ****. This section is for Dyna owners so if you don't have a Dyna anymore, get lost and go f--k yourself. Thats what I love about this forum..... constructive criticism is always welcome, not your childish retoric. Like I said, Do you have a Dyna anymore???? GO F--K yourself.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:02 PM
mud
muderator
Received 9,087 Likes on 2,115 Posts

Originally Posted by leistritz

damn...... some guys just can't keep their f--king mouth shut.

Mechanicsm, if you don't like something on this forum,

stay the f--k off the FORUM.

You're ruining the flow for the rest of us you piece of ****.

I found nothing but good things in this forum.

Who gives a f--k about you selling your **** and buying another bike.

No one gives a ****.

This section is for Dyna owners so if you don't have a Dyna anymore,

get lost and go f--k yourself.

Thats what I love about this forum..... constructive criticism is always welcome,

not your childish retoric. Like I said, Do you have a Dyna anymore????

GO F--K yourself.
I'm about to close this thread down girls and boys.

Old 04-21-2010, 08:11 PM
Bear_925
Tourer

I don't know about all the other stuff up there anyways...

Saint your bike is sweet, keep bringing stuff up if you update things. Your bike was one of the ones that lit a fire under me to change things on my bike on my own.

I like the style and all, got me back into creating my own bike again. Rock on.

Too bad for all the rude folks for have to be nasty.

You're links really helped me out alot!

Quick Reply: HD wouldn't build it......