Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

PC-V on today.

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 04:11 PM
MYKSHD
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default PC-V on today.

Well the PC-V came today and I "sqweezed" it into the bike. This thing really makes the bike come to life. Noticable boost in performance. I have the Rush 1.75s, and SE heavy breather on 08 Fatbob. Thanks to Fuelmoto and Jamie. Ride safe Mike.

Old 04-09-2009, 04:17 PM
antrome
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What kind of gas mileage are you getting ?

Old 04-09-2009, 04:29 PM
rjmac53
Extreme HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Luv mine...

Old 04-09-2009, 05:05 PM
MYKSHD
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

On the gas mileage ? Don't want to sound like a smart a$$,but if I was concerned about it I would have got a vespa lol. No really I just got the bike to enjoy the ride. I am just an old dairy farmer and wanted something to tear around on. I only have 1500 miles on this bike and will proly check mileage this summer.Mike

Old 04-09-2009, 05:11 PM
antrome
Cruiser

Originally Posted by fatbobmg
On the gas mileage ? Don't want to sound like a smart a$$,but if I was concerned about it I would have got a vespa lol. No really I just got the bike to enjoy the ride. I am just an old dairy farmer and wanted something to tear around on. I only have 1500 miles on this bike and will proly check mileage this summer.Mike
I didn't get it for the gas mileage either, but mine has really sucked ever since I installed the PCV.(35 mpg)

Old 04-12-2009, 10:15 AM
SNAKEMAN
Intermediate

Did you have the stageI download or did you do the stageI and PCV at the same time? The reason I am asking is I had the Stage I thrown in when I bought the bike and was wondering in there was a noticiable difference in performance between the download and PCV

Old 04-12-2009, 10:40 AM
smt172
6th Gear

I installed my PC V from FuelMoto yesterday. Runs good so far, I can't believe how hard it is to fit that unit under the seat... I can only imagine what those that have the PC III went through.

09 FXDF

Old 04-12-2009, 10:40 AM
Fat Bill
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Mike, How was the install on the pc v? I'm kinda goin crazy figuring if I should go pcv or the new tts. I have 2" rush slip ons now. Wanted a stage one air filter and cooler engine. Thanks Bill

Old 04-12-2009, 11:00 AM
HogNewbie
Intermediate

I have an 09 Fat Bob and I just recently installed Rush 1.75's, the stage 1 air cleaner and the PCV.

My FXDF runs great. Haven't calculated the milage yet but I'm not real concerned about it. I wanted the bike louder and performing better and with this setup I got what I was looking for.

I got all of these parts from Jamie at FuelMoto for a little over $600. Jamie was great with his recommendations and they also pre-programmed the PCV.

Installing the mufflers and the air cleaner was easy but I agree when it came to the PCV it was a little more difficult to fit under the seat. Trying to figure out how to fit those big connectors in there was a pain in the A$$.

Another thing, I'd like to smack around the guy that thought bolting the seat strap to the fender under the seat was a good idea. That was the biggest pain.

But all in all I have to say I love this setup. The bike performs great and sounds awsome.

Old 04-12-2009, 11:41 AM
SC-Longhair
Club Member
Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

I've seen many many posts about getting the stage 1 download and installing a PC. I never got any stage 1 download (I assume "they" are speaking of the HD stage1 download). I went from stock to pcIII with canned map. The PC would negate the HD stage 1 download, wouldn't it?

I tried to clarify this before but never got an answer.

Quick Reply: PC-V on today.