Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

09 Street Bob Seat

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009 | 12:59 AM
BoaJoe
|
Intermediate
Default 09 Street Bob Seat

Hey everyone,

I know I have seen a thread some were for this subject before. I am in the market for a 2 up seat for my 09. Can some one please link me to it if one exist.

I am also interested in any feedback or opinions you guys have regarding this subject.

My bike is stock except for HD forward controls so this is my first big purchase and I want to do it right. I am 6'2 280lbs she is a small girl maybe 5'4 @120 i think. I want something comfortable for both of us but it has still fit with the look of the bike.

I saw the sun downer on a 09 Street Bob and it was huge..........

I was like hell no....ugly but i am sure it is ooooo so comfortable. I don't want to sacrifice style for comfort but at the same time i don't want to sacrifice comfort for style.....

Hope that makes sense.................I am fine with the stock solo seat and will get it redone in the future by Mean Cycle but my wife's wants to tag along to some rally's I am going to soon and I need to make her happy ...

Throw it at me guys

Thanks

Boajoe

Old 04-05-2009 | 09:24 AM
amish
Road Captain

just get the add on pillion

Old 04-05-2009 | 10:01 AM
DSnoopy
Elite HDF Member

The add on pilon does not work for the 2009 Bob.

I agree that the Sundowner is ugly as hell.

Do a forum search for 2up street bob seat, you'll find tons of threads.

I have a Wide Glide seat on mine.

Old 04-05-2009 | 12:07 PM
BoaJoe
|
Intermediate

Thanks for the feedback everyone ............Harley says the passenger pillion will work but I did not buy it cause i really was not sold on it

I have done searches for 3 nights now on 2 up street bob and found nothing but i know i seen a thread before........

love to see pics with your wide glide seat

Joey

Old 04-05-2009 | 01:47 PM
JasonDee
Intermediate

I have a leather c&c sport tour seat on my 09 Bob (http://www.ccseats.com/dyna.htm), me and the lady did a 2000 mile trip last month, it's not too bad but me and the GF are talking about switching it out for a Mustang Regal Duke. I'd say the c&c is good for the passenger for up to 300 miles a day 400 is pushing it but possible, the driver part is good for any distance. If you want pics get back with me. Btw anyone have any experience with the mustang regal duke seat?

Old 04-05-2009 | 02:14 PM
'09fxdb
Tourer

Just bought an '09 Street Bob myself and needed a seat for my better half. Saw a post by deathproof72 that turned me on to the stock Lowrider seat.....so I went out and bought one...and the price is better than some of the aftermarket seats that Harley-Davidson offers..the thread is in "Dyna Glide Models/New Seat

Last edited by '09fxdb; 04-05-2009 at 05:46 PM.
Old 04-05-2009 | 02:16 PM
'09fxdb
Tourer

I don't know if this link works but you may be able to do a search...the pics are great https://www.hdforums.com/forum/dyna-...-new-seat.html

Last edited by '09fxdb; 04-05-2009 at 05:53 PM.
Old 04-05-2009 | 02:29 PM
zombiesawyer
Intermediate

i bought a lowrider seat for my 09 street bob. looks good but pushed me a bit forward. i've gotten use to it a little but i was thinking about trying a fatbob seat but i'm not sure if it will push me forward as well. i want to be back inthe riding position that the stok 09 solo seat put me in.

Old 04-05-2009 | 09:54 PM
BoaJoe
|
Intermediate

thanks for the info 09xfdb

I also saw the pics and I do agree it looks amazing on your pic just the look i was going for .....

I don't like the idea of it moving me forward even a little but that is something mean city could fix i bet.

I am 6'2 and all legs

I have someone offering me a 07 Wide Glide Stock seat for a really good price would that work on the 09 Street Bob also.

Wonder which one is better the wide glide seat or the low rider seat

Great info really helping me in this decision thank you

Old 04-06-2009 | 08:43 AM
BoaJoe
|
Intermediate

Does anyone know if that seat will work .........wanna be able to get back to that guy today and pick it up if it does ........

Thanks
Joey

Quick Reply: 09 Street Bob Seat