Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

help with rear shocks.

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 12:40 PM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts

When I answered this thread "Which one of the two styles of shock do you think will look better? I can't really decide." there was no mention of rounder was using the pictures for reference. I have answered his posting to point out the difference at the time of posting.

"As far as your posting: Fast Harley, in your opinion how do their DRS shocks compare to the ohlin drs (not the mud version in recent threads) something like the S36E maybe?
whats performance and cost comparison?"

I would think one of the members here who owns them could give a better opinion than myself on a different thread. There are many who have them and add to our exchange using their experience but do not know if they have ever had both exact models as per your thread.

Old 03-10-2009, 12:47 PM
blackmopar
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all fair statements, thanks man - ill start a new thread, would value your opinions/comments if you care to

rounder - hope i didnt put words in your mouth - as I said, its how i understood your post

good luck either way

Old 03-10-2009, 12:51 PM
rounder
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by blackmopar
i understood it as rounder was using the pictures for reference, Works states that both the steel tracker and black trackers have a drs option - Fast Harley, in your opinion how do their DRS shocks compare to the ohlin drs (not the mud version in recent threads) something like the S36E maybe?
whats performance and cost comparison?

(sorry rounder if Im stealing your thread)
yeah, using the pictures for reference.... it's fine to get Howards take on the shocks vs Ohlins.