Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CVO Fatbob

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 01:35 PM
YellowHawk
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Hmmm.....a mutt bike...never heard that one. I like it.

Old 03-08-2009, 01:37 PM
USA1HD1
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You got one goodlooking Mutt their ! I do mean that in a good way nice boy...

Old 03-08-2009, 01:39 PM
YellowHawk
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Thanks....American Bulldog....he's my buddy.

Old 03-08-2009, 01:41 PM
paul s
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I paid 15,000 for my bike, I have 2,000 in extras and I'm getting ready to pull the trigger for another 2,000, I do all my own wrenching and still have all the take off parts.Who cares about resale when you plan on keeping something? I'll have less than 20,000 invested and a better bike when I'm done. And I know of at least one CVO that won't mess with me as it sits now.

Old 03-08-2009, 01:45 PM
jaysonL
Elite HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts

I went to the York open house last fall, and watched for a few minutes two guys working on a S.E. Springer. It was pretty much assembled at the point when I showed up, but they were pulling parts back off and doing the pin striping by hand, and then re assembling. There is a lot of care and work that goes into a S.E. bike. If I had the ca$h for one, I'd own one.

Old 03-08-2009, 02:02 PM
bastardsuns
Cruiser

i just put on a heavey breather, rush 2.0 ,tri bar, smoked out turns, sum willie g affects, and orange spark plug wires, so far, and i remember i sat in a cold sweat at the dealership while signing the papers when i bought it, so my thinking is, your better off buying a stockey because that 25G's is gonna turn into30 quick, and oh i forgot im ordering a power commander this week and a side mount plate,i hate harley

Old 03-08-2009, 03:01 PM
yoseppi
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All that $$$$ and they give it a grey battery cover???

Originally Posted by shawn e.

This is the color they had at the shop. As usual pictures do not do the bike justice. You have to walk around the bike to get the full affect.

Shawn

Old 03-08-2009, 03:09 PM
USA1HD1
Tourer

I'm I the only one who's hates the right side of the Fat Bob the Roters cover the whole rim wish their was somthing they could have done different.

Old 03-08-2009, 03:17 PM
deeblues
Cruiser

Get the last maybe (5) copies of "American Iron Mag"......There is a huge problem with the 110 CVO motor that HD hasn't come-up with a fix yet.....
When it comes to spending that much money for a HD you should have a better choice of colors or at least effin BLACK and also a motor that doesn't leak oil out of the rear cyl. after a few thousand miles.....

Old 03-08-2009, 04:32 PM
zrx4me
Cruiser

I got to ride the CVO fat bob 3 different times over at bikeweek.Some observations: I think its a little overdone with the chrome and add-ons,but the paint is absolutely gorgious.The motor pulls like a freight train-i got into a few roll ons with a guy testing a dyna low rider. he was in front and as we went around the corner we hit it and I slowly pulled by him every time.Not quite enough to justify $10,000 more IMO.The clutch starts engaging immeadiately as you start to let it out,on my bike it has a bit to go before engaging.Its got a good sound to the exhaust,regular fatbobs have got to be the quietest harleys made.The big sucker air cleaner is not as abtrusive as it looks.I thought it would stick out much more.And for my final and most bothersome observation.....The front brakes worked much better than my fatbob-WHY? are they not the same brakes???

Quick Reply: CVO Fatbob