Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"Dayyyuuummmm!!" Was the expression I'd say when...

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 07:04 PM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Cost me $339 with the Dyna group buy discount. Pockets posted the link.

what did i say..???????it works...kinda tracks like a softail but different....does that make sense ??????....rained all day here ,what a bummer was going to burn a lil road up today...gonna be gone for a week for work....means too far away to come back,was gonna go on the scoot but looks to be bad weather...oh well i know its gettin better......so adrian with the true track and superbrace...made a big difference huh ??Now tell me why couldnt that already have been done....
Never ridden a softail, so I wouldn't know. But, it definitely feels like it cleaned up the ride a LOT. Sucks about the rain man... we've been having some amazing weather here lately, for some odd reason. Not very often do we get weather like this good for so long. True track and superbrace made the biggest difference in my ride. Its crazy how different this thing is now. And, I saved over $100 with all the group buy discounts!! haha

Old 02-21-2009, 07:14 PM
0lowrider1
Road Master
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

i was a lil un easy spending the money too...but i will say that it definately was worth the money,a bit expensive,but hey,so are air filter set ups,pipes.rims,tires ya da ya da....does it ever end ??anyway.....my point is it works...i love riding even more .if that is possible...you will have to come up to Tennessee and shoot over and ride the Dragon with us ..318 curves in 11 miles...i want to try my positrac out.I have rode the dragon 2 times with it the way it was..now i want to try it with the new set up.....when you are waiting at a stop lite or stop sign and you take off ..does it feel like your bike is going straight and not weaving a bit,mine does,

Old 02-21-2009, 07:29 PM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member

i was a lil un easy spending the money too...but i will say that it definately was worth the money,a bit expensive,but hey,so are air filter set ups,pipes.rims,tires ya da ya da....does it ever end ??anyway.....my point is it works...i love riding even more .if that is possible...you will have to come up to Tennessee and shoot over and ride the Dragon with us ..318 curves in 11 miles...i want to try my positrac out.I have rode the dragon 2 times with it the way it was..now i want to try it with the new set up.....when you are waiting at a stop lite or stop sign and you take off ..does it feel like your bike is going straight and not weaving a bit,mine does,
Hell yeah man.. I might have to take you up on that offer for riding the dragon man. I've been dying to get into some mountains and letting it rip. 318 curves in 11 miles is just amazing... I can't imagine how fun that would be.

And the thing about going straight right off the line, YES. Its weird. I mean, it went straight before, but now it really just feels like it guides itself. I'm very satisfied with this product for sure!

Old 03-15-2009, 01:41 PM
Robert Le Gras
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My experience with True-Track mirrors Adrian's. This is how the bike SHOULD handle. Would be very appropriate for Harley to offer the bikes with these sort of braces off the showroom floor.

I'm very happy with this product and recommend it to any Dyna rider.

Old 03-15-2009, 02:04 PM
Shag67
Road Master
Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

The more I read about this mod the more I'm sure I'm gonna do it. Sounds like this might be a good one to take a lot of pictures of and document to share with others. Hopefully I can do this within the next 2-3 months.

Old 03-15-2009, 02:09 PM
07fxdb
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just came back from the Dragon. See Killboy.com, store photos, March 8, cruisers, last one of page 25 and first few of page 26. A blast...I'll be back.

Old 03-15-2009, 03:09 PM
dpriest
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

after reading this post I guess I'm goin to have to get one too.
BTW goin to the dragon in May

Old 03-20-2009, 04:06 PM
Ratbob
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Pulled the trigger today - Man what great customer service!

Any recommendations for installation - on or off the lift?

Can't wait to 'ride the rail'!

Old 03-20-2009, 07:41 PM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member

Definitely on the lift.. it was much easier having more room to work with. Just take your time with the installation.. its a bit of a pain in the @ss, and kinda frustrating, but its really not that bad. Just working in tight space.

Old 03-20-2009, 08:16 PM
rockon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Dammit, Adrian you're killing me...I'm sure I'll pull on one of these before cams, but every time I think my list of mods has gotten shorter, I remember something else!

Quick Reply: "Dayyyuuummmm!!" Was the expression I'd say when...