Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New pics: YSS shocks, Carlini bars, Le Pera sport smooth

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 10:49 AM
Muddyape
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BUSCHA
Thanks muddyape. I am extremely happy with the Carlini's as well. BTW do your bars have the "Carlini" brand stamped on them? Can this be removed? I am thinking hard about whether I want to lower the nose an inch. I think the bike will look better, but not sure whether this will mean having to lean significantly more forward to reach the handlebars. As is, the position of the handlebars is perfect. Mmm...

My bars do have the "Carlini" stamp. I dont think it can be removed, looks like its etched into the chrome albeit not very deep. As far as lowering the front, as long as you dont change the triple tree's relation to the seat (which is of course impossible) there will be absolutely no difference in your riding position in relation to the bars. Youd have to change the top tube length not the front end height.

Old 02-16-2009, 11:44 AM
FastHarley
Former Sponsor
Received 447 Likes on 251 Posts

There are several things that need to be corrected:
  • Leaves on the trees, Preferably palm leaves
  • Action shots of you always riding and not sitting by the side of the road
  • Women, Italian ones with big breasts preferably, however other nations are welcome in this global community as long as they are properly "equipped" for the task at hand.
  • Photos of more Women, Italian ones in the background with big breasts preferably, however other nations are more than welcome in this global community as long as they are properly "equipped" for the task at hand. I love the native landscaping.
  • If you are going to stop for a photo shoot do it in front of a club preferably with Women, Italian ones with big breasts preferably, however other nations are welcome in this global community as long as they are properly "equipped" for the task at hand.
Other than that great time and a list of an enjoyable photos! Keep them coming!

Old 02-16-2009, 12:35 PM
BUSCHA
Tourer

Originally Posted by FastHarley
  • Women, Italian ones with big breasts preferably, however other nations are welcome in this global community as long as they are properly "equipped" for the task at hand.
  • Photos of more Women, Italian ones in the background with big breasts preferably, however other nations are more than welcome in this global community as long as they are properly "equipped" for the task at hand. I love the native landscaping.
  • If you are going to stop for a photo shoot do it in front of a club preferably with Women, Italian ones with big breasts preferably, however other nations are welcome in this global community as long as they are properly "equipped" for the task at hand.
Ok, message received loud and clear. I think that I counted "big breasts" about 3 times in there. Give me some time and I'll get you a fix Howard, thanks again for the rear shocks, they look great (the chrome job is exceptional, the pics don't do it justice) and they work even better. I'll drop the Racetech front springs and valves in next week. Big breasts ... mmmm

Old 02-16-2009, 12:47 PM
BUSCHA
Tourer

Originally Posted by Muddyape
My bars do have the "Carlini" stamp. I dont think it can be removed, looks like its etched into the chrome albeit not very deep. As far as lowering the front, as long as you dont change the triple tree's relation to the seat (which is of course impossible) there will be absolutely no difference in your riding position in relation to the bars. Youd have to change the top tube length not the front end height.
Thanks Muddyape, I am sure you are right about the riding position, I might do this.

Old 02-16-2009, 12:58 PM
last saint
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by FastHarley

Bike looks real good AND PLEASE do what Howard suggests!!!!!

Old 02-16-2009, 01:09 PM
devils haircut
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What part of Italy are you from? I used to live in Sacile di Pordenone, north of Venezia.

Old 02-16-2009, 01:21 PM
BUSCHA
Tourer

last saint, OK I got it. I'll try to make you and Howard happy. I'll get pictures of me on the bike near palm trees

devils haircut, I live in Italy but I am Greek. I commute between Milan (home) and Rovereto (work; near Trento). Do you still live in Italy? Ciao!

Old 02-16-2009, 02:13 PM
jake.h
Tourer

great looking ride!

Old 02-16-2009, 02:19 PM
cooknhogz
Advanced

I have the same bars on my Fat Bob. 1.5" w/ 7" rise Carlini clean sweeps they look fn awsome on the bike. Well worth the money. I could never understand why some people pay big bucks for a Harley and then put cheep sh*t on it. Go figure.

Old 02-16-2009, 02:44 PM
BUSCHA
Tourer

Thanks jake!

cooknhogz, I am very pleased with the Carlini's as well, great quality! I was considering the Carlini's, street slammers, and the Wild 1 501's, but I liked the Carlini's the best, they really make the bike. Hey, post some pics of your Fat Bob!

Quick Reply: New pics: YSS shocks, Carlini bars, Le Pera sport smooth