Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Those with Tru-track - Some questions for ya guys!

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2009, 12:50 PM
mile hi
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up True Track

Got the front on, no problem. I have approx 25,000 miles on the bike, front mount need replaced, even though I did not feel any excessive vibration. Will get the rear done when it is warmer. I think removing rear tire will be worth the effort to ease installation of the rear TT piece. There is a write up on installation in a magazine, but I don't have it close by to reference. I think it was American Cycle from a few months ago. Good pics, beats the enclosed instructions. Customer service was excellent. Will replace rear mount also. TT has new mounts for sale also, don't remember their cost, but it was less than dealer. Haven't tested it yet: my Superglide is a mountain bike, and there is snow in them thar hills. The TT sure appears to be a very well made item. Anything that can improve handling/stability is much better than getting chrome dodads. I have dual disc, sportbike calipers, braided brake lines, fork brace, all Race Tech fork internals, Progressive 440s on back.

Old 02-17-2009, 02:26 PM
Man O'War
Road Captain
Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey Graham....good one! I use my userID as Man O'War since that is the name of the HD dealership I got my Harleys from. I will look for the bolts/nuts as you suggested and then think whether it is something I could handle or farm out. Wish you were here!