Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Three minute bike ride

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2009 | 06:16 PM
Sumpnut
|
Road Master
Default Three minute bike ride

Just posting this for those of you missing going out on yer rides...was on my Street Bob here in Sweden last year... enjoy : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ORjmYSWmPw

Old 02-09-2009 | 06:26 PM
bosken
Banned

great sound and cam angle!

Old 02-09-2009 | 06:33 PM
Dutch550
Tourer

nice video I cant wait to ride.

Old 02-09-2009 | 07:12 PM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member

That is awesome man. Damn, I seriously need to live somewhere where I can ride the twisties. I'm getting really bored of these south Florida straight-aways. Yeah I know warm weather and year round riding is awesome and all, but I sometimes would almost trade with some of you guys that are able to ride in the twisties whenever you want. Eh, oh well... ya win some ya lose some.

Old 02-09-2009 | 08:25 PM
King_O_Road
Cruiser

Originally Posted by AdrianVall
That is awesome man. Damn, I seriously need to live somewhere where I can ride the twisties. I'm getting really bored of these south Florida straight-aways. Yeah I know warm weather and year round riding is awesome and all, but I sometimes would almost trade with some of you guys that are able to ride in the twisties whenever you want. Eh, oh well... ya win some ya lose some.
Try Texas, brother.... Just as warm as Fla. and a hell of alot closer than Sweden.

Old 02-09-2009 | 08:27 PM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member

Try Texas, brother.... Just as warm as Fla. and a hell of alot closer than Sweden
Good call. Hm, one day... one day!

Old 02-09-2009 | 08:36 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member

One benefit to Ohio.......miles & miles & miles of back rural roads...just a way too short season. Oops just got yelled at by the fam for blasting the sound and sitting at the kitchen computer pretending I was riding..........:P

Old 02-10-2009 | 02:08 AM
Doughboy
Cruiser

on your vid.right at 1:59 your shadow looks like a huge viking

Old 02-10-2009 | 04:22 AM
FatBobRay
Tourer

Originally Posted by AdrianVall

Lots of twisties in NH especially up in the White Mountains. .... For 5 or 6 months a year that is. Haven't sat on my bike since late October ... I'd gladly trade!

And WILL when I retire and become a snow bird ... hopefully in 4 years and 8 months. (but who's counting?)

Old 02-10-2009 | 05:44 AM
Sumpnut
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by Doughboy
on your vid.right at 1:59 your shadow looks like a huge viking

I am eheheheh!

Quick Reply: Three minute bike ride