Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Big request in swedish postman style saddle bag!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009 | 09:53 AM
Sumpnut
|
Road Master
Smile Big request in swedish postman style saddle bag!!

I have had ooodles of requests on the postman style saddle bag I use so here are some pictures and info as answering all the mail I get would take days!!!
I live in sweden and I would guess most the swedish members here know the name as nearly all self respecting Harley owners use these bags,yea just the one bolted to the side of their rides.I'm in no way connected to the company but just here for those who want the info.The bags are hand made to fit different Harleys and are made of heavy gauge leather and last for years(they should do at 4,500 swedish kronor a throw).
I do not know if they are available outside of sweden but I'm sure they can be ordered on-line...I actually bought mine from a HD dealer in Helsingborg and chose the slanted type so that I did'nt have to move my rear indicators as can be seen in the pics.The back of the bag is moulded to wrap around the rear suspension and a wheel type roller is bolted to the axle.Two fixtures are fitted to the rear fender strut,one in the original forward mount and one is just forward of the rear indicator,the whole mounting process is simple and quick useing two bolts against a metal plate from the inside of the bag.The mounting kit was supplied by the dealer so I would think they are standard Harley mounts or come supplied with the bag?Those Harley experts here would identify them better from the pics..
So here is the link to company...*LEJONKULAN LÄDERHANTVERK*
http://www.lejonkulan.com/#

and some detailed photographs...happy shopping!!!!!

Yea for those that noticed..I have'nt got the sticky stuff off yet from the rear reflectors but it's too cold in the garage at the moment lol...

Old 07-06-2013 | 06:11 AM
mswope
Intermediate

Does anyone know where one of these can be ordered in the US?? New to the sight. Really like the size of this bag, but can't seem to locate one of its size anywhere other then this thread. Thanks in advance for any replies. I have a 07 street bob.
Swope.

Old 07-06-2013 | 07:13 PM
jpace024
Road Master

Originally Posted by mswope
Does anyone know where one of these can be ordered in the US?? New to the sight. Really like the size of this bag, but can't seem to locate one of its size anywhere other then this thread. Thanks in advance for any replies. I have a 07 street bob.
Swope.
http://www.wwag.com/cgi-bin/WebObjec...age=%21WW39677

They ship to the US