Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

O6 Exhaust Question TFI or Download

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 11:39 PM
fl_799
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: O6 Exhaust Question TFI or Download

Chicage HD has the fueler.

Results for 32136-06a
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part Number Description Regular Price Discount Price Quantity
32136-06A KIT, EFI RACE FUELER $ 179.96
Please fill in the Quantity and then

Click this button to continue shopping

Old 04-25-2006, 01:32 AM
Original Junior
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: fl_799

Chicage HD has the fueler.

Results for 32136-06a
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part Number Description Regular Price Discount Price Quantity
32136-06A KIT, EFI RACE FUELER $ 179.96
Please fill in the Quantity and then

Click this button to continue shopping

Thanks fl, I looked on Zanotti's and found it there too. I guess Chicago HD and Zanotti's has the MOCO beat on website updates. This may be the answer.

Old 04-25-2006, 01:35 AM
Original Junior
Road Master

FYI: Zanotti's has it for $175.13.[sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Old 04-25-2006, 07:44 AM
snowyhog
Cruiser

As in my info ,e box to you Terry , £132 from the foundry canterbury give Ben a call
About 1 hr to fit , slim piece tucks away with velcro near fuses behind left pull off side cover , i was trying to unbolt . Ha Ha

I had to have a mod on mine because i am running a hypercharger , the wires to the airfilter back plate have to make , otherwise fault light , did.nt need this on 05 softail cartridge somehow ,

The plug colour is good now , was quite lean before fueler .

There does not seem to be any settings available from Harley and the mechanic set mine up ! i have since leaned out the accelerator pump output dial 5 because of a slight bang on snap throttle openings .
I need to put a few more miles on bike 850m at mo since 95 kit , then i will go to my local dyno for fine tuning .
FL 799 i wished you had one of these as you could probably give out the best dial options as you seem the most knowledgable, the good thing with this fueler is that it goes from -10 to 40% and you can even set at 0% so its doing nothing .
Original junior if you are like me, i started with se2 race use stamped , but found v&h big shots the creme de la creme , for sound and ground clearance 2up

Old 04-25-2006, 10:11 AM
fl_799
Road Master

It's a shame more of you guys just dont buck up and get the sert. I have a pretty good modded stage one map that fixes the driveability issues and adds some performance for the typical stage one bike that I'll e-mail anybody who wants it. You can end the agony and speculation for under $400 and be done with this once and for all.

A few here who are running it have positive feedback on it.

Old 04-25-2006, 11:50 PM
Original Junior
Road Master

It's a shame more of you guys just dont buck up and get the sert. I have a pretty good modded stage one map that fixes the driveability issues and adds some performance for the typical stage one bike that I'll e-mail anybody who wants it. You can end the agony and speculation for under $400 and be done with this once and for all.

A few here who are running it have positive feedback on it.
I was leaning this way until the dealers steered me away. I don't think they have a lot of experiance/confidence in the SERT and I don't want to be their test subject. Plus, I'm not totally sold on the SERT being the perfect fit for my application. I have a download, SE A/C, and SE2 slip ons. I'm dropping the slip ons for a set of Bassani Pro Streets and that's it. There are no plans/$$$ for a 95' or 103' setup so I feel a race fueler is just enough for my plans. I'm open to all suggestions but I dread regrets...yes, I know one day I may wish I did the SERT but now the Fueler just seems a better/easier fit.

Old 04-26-2006, 01:03 AM
Whiffleboy
Road Master

I toyed around with the idea of getting a SERT FL_799 and, don't get me wrong, your input is extremely valuable. However, like a lot of guys here, purchasing a SERT would have left us with an expensive piece of equipment that either 1) would require some above average knowledge about fuel systems to fully maximize its potential, 2) would leave us with a canned map that may or may not exist at this time or 3) require another expensive investment in a Dyno run.

For me, I don't have #1, #2 isn't a "sure bet" and #3 definitely prices me out. DFO it is. [&:]

Whiff

Old 04-26-2006, 03:07 AM
Original Junior
Road Master

I too was leaning hard towards to DFO but I like the idea that the Race Fueler will be sold and installed by the dealer. This helps in protecting me from the "What's that you got there? Yep, you just voided your warranty" bullsheet from the stealers. I've been through enough of that crap with my diesel truck. I'm getting too old to fight with them and this think better last until it's buried with me. I don't want to fight it out with the dealer if (God forbid) something devastating happens to my motor. I know I'd probably have to fight it out with the MOCO if something did happen due to the race fueler but it's easier to defend yourself when it was one of their dealers selling and installing the goods.

Old 04-26-2006, 10:27 AM
fl_799
Road Master

All I can say is that I have personally tuned up a sert map that eliminates driveability problems, increases acceleration, richens up the closed loop cruise mode for 06 Dyna's with Screamin Eagle II exhause and Screamin eagle air cleaner kit. It's not a dyno tuned map but rather it is tuned on the streets under real world conditions, 2 up riding etc. I have experienced better acceleration, no surging, no popping, and no pinging or other ill effects while maintaing good 40-42+ MPG. Like I mentioned, I was tired of chasing my tail and made the investment and I'm done for now. Best money I've spent on this bike so far.

The next step is to bypass the actual dyno. I'm going to make the investment in theDaytona Sensors Twin Scan 88+ with WEGO to see just whats going on with the VE tables, WOT, and that closed loop bias table. I take on an old bike or old car project at least once a year so the WEGO II wideband setup will pay for itself especially when most of the time, I start from scratch.
ORIGINAL: Whiffleboy

I toyed around with the idea of getting a SERT FL_799 and, don't get me wrong, your input is extremely valuable. However, like a lot of guys here, purchasing a SERT would have left us with an expensive piece of equipment that either 1) would require some above average knowledge about fuel systems to fully maximize its potential, 2) would leave us with a canned map that may or may not exist at this time or 3) require another expensive investment in a Dyno run.

For me, I don't have #1, #2 isn't a "sure bet" and #3 definitely prices me out. DFO it is. [&:]

Whiff