Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Street Bob luggage rack

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009 | 09:58 PM
Fastfwd
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by MChipperfield
FASTFWD - As a side note to your post, how do you like the pipes? We're looking at doing the same but are considering the short shots as well.
I love the Big Radius! I had Short Shots on my Nightster and liked them on it. The Big Radius have a bit more flair in my opinion, but they are scandalously expensive.

Old 01-27-2009 | 10:04 PM
Tony P
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by PigInaBlanket
I can fit a couple bags on my Motherwell luggage rack and even stack some on top of that if I need to. How much stuff are you trying to carry?
I have the same rack and use Kury mini tour pack. However, I just ordered a set of rigid, lockable leather bags...

Old 01-27-2009 | 10:07 PM
NoLongerAmember
Banned

Originally Posted by BlockHead96
Here is a solo rack, (the one I have) they also have a detachable rack too! With the Ridged Rack, there is a passenger Pillon that can be added!
I see you got the rack on, hope you got the rack on without damaging the paint.
CB

Old 02-01-2009 | 12:48 PM
Fastfwd
Road Warrior

I finally got around to picking up the mounting hardware for the HD detachable solo rack that I picked up from the board here.

This isn’t the best example for the op on a ‘touring capacity’ bag. It’s the universal HD bag and it’s barely enough for a weekend’s stuff. The rack is much larger than my Sportster detachable rack. It should hold that Biker Friend bag quite easily if I ever need more storage.

Old 02-01-2009 | 01:45 PM
Matrix
Road Master

Here a a few pics. of my Kuryakyn Grand Tour it has alot of room to pack what ever you may need. It installs in a couple of minutes and has D-rings on the to to strap down additional bags. The back rest is also nice to have and it can be installed using a Motherwell rack. It straps down to the shocks and the rear signal lights. When I bought this bag I wanted the Mini-Grand Tour but they were out. The sales person made me an offer that I could not refuse, she talked me into buying the Grand Tour and told me to try it for a week or so and if I didn't like it she would exchange it for the Mini which was on order at the time and refund the difference. I love the bag and thank her for talking me into buying this bag every time I see her.

Last edited by Matrix; 02-01-2009 at 01:53 PM.
Old 02-01-2009 | 02:13 PM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member

Hey Matrix that looks good on there. Can you post some pics in the daytime so I can see it better?

Old 02-01-2009 | 04:33 PM
MChipperfield
|
Intermediate

Matrix and Fastfwd - Thanks for posting those particular pics! Perfect examples of what I'm looking for. The detachable rack the the Grand Tour look like the right combo. I'll probably want to powder coat the rack in wrinkle black if possible.

Ok, my list of 'to do's is growing quickly!

Old 02-02-2009 | 02:01 PM
Matrix
Road Master

Hey Matrix that looks good on there. Can you post some pics in the daytime so I can see it better?

I'll get those pics for you asap.

Old 02-02-2009 | 03:12 PM
Matrix
Road Master

Here you go. Hope this helps.

Old 02-02-2009 | 03:16 PM
Matrix
Road Master

Some more pics.

Last edited by Matrix; 02-02-2009 at 03:18 PM.

Quick Reply: Street Bob luggage rack