Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wheres all the roughneck dynas? show pics

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 02:07 PM
dyna mo
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

gotcha!

Old 01-15-2009, 03:18 PM
dpriest
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

well i'll put my pic in. it's not really there yet, but its on its way.

Old 01-15-2009, 04:10 PM
AdrianVall
Elite HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Wow!! That night train is sick man!! Awesome ride.. not very practical with the no fenders idea, but looks bad@ss!!

I wouldn't call my ride a "rouchneck dyna" but its been modified quite a bit.. cut the fender, tore off anything not needed, and all painted in my garage.. But hey, to each his own. I love my ride the way it is.. just gotta black the tree's and lowers.. and then comes the engine work!

Old 01-15-2009, 04:23 PM
paul s
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That open wheel is a little too wild for me.

Old 01-15-2009, 04:25 PM
drtheo
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like the "roughneck" look, but I like to be able to ride in the rain w/o a stripe up my back too, besides I think my low has too much chrome to be inthat cat.

Old 01-15-2009, 04:52 PM
rockon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Depends on what you classify as roughneck....that's kinda the idea with mine, while remaining versatile. It's nowhere near finished......and I'm all about functionality with my ride, less about looks. If it doesn't need to be on there, it doesn't stay on.

This is the newest I've got...crappy phone pics. And don't hold the 2-up against me...the wife wanted a ride that day.

Last edited by rockon; 01-15-2009 at 05:21 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 05:08 PM
chad peterson
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Haven't really seen much of that look where I'm at, pretty tuff though!

Old 01-15-2009, 06:37 PM
RAWHIDE07
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 39,861 Likes on 13,480 Posts

Harley already makes a roughneck bike and it's bone stock,they call it the fxd superglide.

Old 01-16-2009, 01:20 AM
devils haircut
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RAWHIDE07
Harley already makes a roughneck bike and it's bone stock,they call it the fxd superglide.
Awesome post!!!

Rockon, don't apologize for a two-up seat. I ride my bike everyday and night. It's gonna be 19 degrees tommorow night when I get off work and I will be riding home. The two up seat helps hold my cold weather gear on the way to work when it's warmer ( I work 4pm to 1am). That is more "roughneck" to me than taking the car cause it's cold.

All in all, I think sportsters lend themselves to that look. The dyna interpretation of a roughneck look IMHO are Sickwithit, Last Saint, Chad Peterson, etc.

Old 01-16-2009, 10:37 AM
blackmopar
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by devils haircut
Awesome post!!!

Rockon, don't apologize for a two-up seat. I ride my bike everyday and night. It's gonna be 19 degrees tommorow night when I get off work and I will be riding home. The two up seat helps hold my cold weather gear on the way to work when it's warmer ( I work 4pm to 1am). That is more "roughneck" to me than taking the car cause it's cold.

All in all, I think sportsters lend themselves to that look. The dyna interpretation of a roughneck look IMHO are Sickwithit, Last Saint, Chad Peterson, etc.
couldnt agree more - dont apologize for a two up, and the three bikes mentioned are definitly towards the look im talking about - sportys do lend themselves, but I think dynas can, seems a much more diverse group - nothin wrong with fancy paint, chrome and kuryakyn parts, but just not the look im trying to find
like I was saying, to me this look is hard, no frills, heavy mods but for purpose, and yea it needs to be a bike ridden.....daily
great additions so far!

Quick Reply: wheres all the roughneck dynas? show pics