Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

making the ride more comfortable for a passenger?

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2009, 08:12 PM
fastjoe
Road Warrior
Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

It seems in most cases good looking seats are uncomfortable, and ugly seats are comfortable.

I think the Mustang touring seat is about the best trade off. It looks good and is also comfortable.

I also think about the only thing that would make some women happy is if you unbolted the leather bucket seat from a Chevy Tahoe and mounted it on your rear fender.

Old 01-03-2009, 08:46 PM
Mascman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by devils haircut
I also wondered about those. Tell you what... You buy it and ship it to my house and my wife will "break it in" for you when we ride up to Pittsburgh!
How about you buy it and let me know how it works?! Better yet, I'll just watch and see how your wife walks when she gets off it!

I would seriously consider it for your wife if I was you...that's a long trip even in a car. I don't think I could do it.

Old 01-03-2009, 11:18 PM
devils haircut
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mascman
How about you buy it and let me know how it works?! Better yet, I'll just watch and see how your wife walks when she gets off it!

I would seriously consider it for your wife if I was you...that's a long trip even in a car. I don't think I could do it.
My father-in-law rode here in one day from Pittsburgh... 16 and a half hours!!! I plan on taking at least two days.

Old 01-04-2009, 09:48 AM
Mascman
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by devils haircut
My father-in-law rode here in one day from Pittsburgh... 16 and a half hours!!! I plan on taking at least two days.
What does he ride?

I'm betting it has a big seat and a windshield!

I have arthritis in my lower back and have worn out most of the "jelly" between the last 2 vertebrae so sitting for that long would kill me. I actually feel better after riding my dirtbike than my Harley because I move around so much on it.

I just turned 39 yesterday and they told me my back looked like that of someone much older...I played hard and am still trying to!