Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ACC Helmet Came In

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 04:32 PM
WS6 Formula
Stellar HDF Member
Received 249 Likes on 166 Posts
Default RE: ACC Helmet Came In

ORIGINAL: SKT

I know there are and have been several discussions on these helmets, just wondering if there are any more comments to be had.

How about sizing? I'm going to be ordering mine from overseas, and would like it to fit like a glove, so I don't have to return it.

Thanks.

Here's a good link

Old 11-05-2006, 05:15 PM
Pippeis
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just cannot understand how you americans can imagine that wearing that helmet would be useful...

mushroom head means a safe head! You're never safe enough when you hit something!

good on you

Old 11-05-2006, 06:39 PM
SKT
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

[/quote]

Here's a good link

[/quote]

WS6 Formula,

Thanks...

Old 11-05-2006, 06:42 PM
SKT
Road Master
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

ORIGINAL: Pippeis

I just cannot understand how you americans can imagine that wearing that helmet would be useful...

mushroom head means a safe head! You're never safe enough when you hit something!

good on you

I think your post go tlost in translation...I'm confussed, Dude!

Old 11-05-2006, 10:06 PM
Z
Road Warrior
Received 81 Likes on 71 Posts

How is this an "American" thing? Jesus, I'm getting tired of people doggin' Americans for everything "we" do that is somehow different from what they do. Everyone on this forum, regardless of nationality, knows these helmets won't protect your head as well as a half- 3/4- or full-face helmet will. People who purchase these helmets are making a very conscious, deliberate decision to compromise a measure of safety for the sake of comfort or style. It's not a "stupid American" thing.

Z

ORIGINAL: Pippeis

good on you

Old 11-06-2006, 03:13 PM
Pippeis
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: Z

How is this an "American" thing? Jesus, I'm getting tired of people doggin' Americans for everything "we" do that is somehow different from what they do. Everyone on this forum, regardless of nationality, knows these helmets won't protect your head as well as a half- 3/4- or full-face helmet will. People who purchase these helmets are making a very conscious, deliberate decision to compromise a measure of safety for the sake of comfort or style. It's not a "stupid American" thing.

I like your reply... at least it is honest and you say what you think. I didnt wanted to say it is a "stupid American thing". It just seems that you think those helmets are safe... more or less the same that happens in Italy when people drives without even wearing an helmet...

PS I'm sorry if my English is a bit confused, I havent practiced it for a long while...

ciao...

Old 11-06-2006, 06:05 PM
signal
Cruiser

mine just arrived a couple weeks ago. it has d-rings NOT a quick release and i didn't notice a smell at all. also think they sent me black candy instead of the 'natural' color i ordered but i don't mind cause it's a great color..

i find the strap a little uncomfortable, might have to rig up a strap sleeve or something.