Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Aftermarket Suppliers for Dynas

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 08:38 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts
Default Best Aftermarket Suppliers for Dynas

Being a bagger rider, it seems thare are lots more suppliers and parts available for teh bagger community than there are for the Dyna community. I am getting a new Super Glide Custom this week and want to start planning, who are the main Dyna P/A suppliers.

Old 12-20-2008, 09:13 PM
seniorsuperglideE8
Supporter
Veteran: Navy
Received 4,795 Likes on 2,537 Posts

First place to look would the MOCO's P&A catalog, then some of the aftermarket venues for parts your looking for. Keep in mind you may have to wait with a newer bike for the aftermarket folks to catch up.

Old 12-20-2008, 09:26 PM
archergodwin
Elite HDF Member
Received 148 Likes on 127 Posts

J&P Cycle catalog is always good....

Old 12-20-2008, 09:50 PM
DynaRoyce
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default After Market for Dyna

I would 2nd the nod for J&P. They seem to be best. DennisKirk has a decent selection of stuff, as well.

I think you'll really enjoy your FXDC. It's about 200lbs lighter than your bagger, but you'll get used to it jumping off the line better. :-)

Another thing you'll have to get used to is not having 30 different options for everything that is model-specific. Bars and lights and whatnot are no big deal, but it can be frustrating. if you spend enough time rowing through the forum, you'll find a lot of Dyna owners doing a lot of parts fabrication. I like to think we're an adventurous bunch, but a lot of that is because of the limited options, compared to a bagger, and if we want something really unique, we often wind up having to make it ourselves.

Welcome to the Dyna ranks, my friend. Be sure to post a pic of yours when you get it home.

Old 12-20-2008, 10:01 PM
bberck
Elite HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Chicago Harley and Zanottis (SP) are good for the Harley stuff at a discount. Also another nod for J&P catalog.

Old 12-20-2008, 10:08 PM
masterblaster
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 258 Likes on 100 Posts

Thanks guys, I have the HD P&A, will get J&P, always look at the Dennis Kirk ads, that blonde is hot now I will ahve to look at the stuf they carry. I know about Chicago and Zanotti, I spend so much $ there over the past 3 years the Owners send me bottles of Jack Daniels and personal Holiday cards with pictures of all the new stuff they are getting with my former wealth.

Originally Posted by bberck
Chicago Harley and Zanottis (SP) are good for the Harley stuff at a discount. Also another nod for J&P catalog.

Old 12-20-2008, 10:11 PM
rdondes
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Eastern Performance is an excellent source:
http://www.easternperformance.com/

Old 12-20-2008, 11:09 PM
devils haircut
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Best parts suppliers???

Dremel, Krylon, rust-o-lium, Lowes, Home-depot, scrap metal dumpster behind local machine shop, etc...

Old 12-21-2008, 07:12 AM
coliseum
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+1 for www.easternperformance.com

I got EVERYTHING from them.. main reason was obviously the price... they are less expensive than all the others and sometimes the difference is really big. Like the Revco air horn... just got it for $159 +free shipping within the USA.

Old 12-21-2008, 08:38 AM
rounder
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

zanottis also has great prices on aftermarket... you can let them know what you want and they'll give you the part # in the aftermarket section to look it up... if it is a drag product just look up the part # from their fatbook and it should come up in the aftermarket portion of the parts listing.

Quick Reply: Best Aftermarket Suppliers for Dynas