Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Opinions Please!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 07:55 PM
budman045
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by K9pusher
Hmmmmm, that's strange. I was just at the local dealer and they looked it up there off that number. the part # is for a small oval piece of metal that fills the hole left in the strut cover after you take off the signals. Thanks for the props on the bike, it's a work in progress. I understand what JRK is saying about getting carried away with the black out. Everyone in my town that has a St Bob has a denim black one, all blacked out, usually with red powdercoated rims. The endgame for me will be the denim blue tins, what you see in black now along with the AC cover and horn cover, I'm leaving the rims chrome and getting the spokes powdered red. That's just me though and that's just what I have in mind for now, I'm sure it will change a half dozen times before I get there.
I will check with the local dealer tomorrow... I checked the HD web site and i know dealers have parts in house that arent available online.