Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I love ebay

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 11:01 PM
ackman1968
Elite HDF Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Back in the good old days we had a choice. I just listed some items and you can no longer choose. Doesn't mean you can't take them though. It's not enough for them to get the sellers fees but they have to make money on the money exchange too.

Old 12-02-2008, 11:55 PM
freebyrd
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this fits your criteria desert eagle 50 cal should penetrate what you require and kill whats on the other side but
i don't know how big your wife is but look the recoil she had to absorb after firing this thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFJjaj7pXsA

Old 12-03-2008, 04:03 AM
domenicp7
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

There is some good deals on Ebay picked up the derby cover for next to nothing and it was perfect and got a set of Ping Irons for less than $100.00 regripped them for $16.00 played with them on Sunday and shot 81(whould have been in the 70's if I would have purchased a putter) not to shabby for a bargain.

Old 12-03-2008, 04:59 AM
rounder
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by domenicp7
There is some good deals on Ebay picked up the derby cover for next to nothing and it was perfect and got a set of Ping Irons for less than $100.00 regripped them for $16.00 played with them on Sunday and shot 81(whould have been in the 70's if I would have purchased a putter) not to shabby for a bargain.
Karstein has an FXDX!!!!!(prez./founder of ping)

Old 12-03-2008, 05:30 AM
sniper77
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I was watching an auction for a good H-D detachable windshield for the Dynas. It was great, the guy selling started the listing a $39.95.

Then a couple of days into it people had already bid it up to $150, by the end of the auction yesterday it sold for $275!!

I just wish people would try to keep the price down, it would have been a great deal for someone but by the time shipping was paid you could buy a new one for what someone paid for one with a scratch on it..

Old 12-03-2008, 05:43 AM
glide05
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rounder
Karstein has an FXDX!!!!!(prez./founder of ping)
hasn't he been dead for like 10 years?

Old 12-03-2008, 08:03 AM
2007fxdc
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I've been ebaying for years. Have only been taken completely once for a 10 dollar baseball card. I have received some stuff though, that didn't turn out to be as nice or as good quality as I thought when I bought it. I still use ebay often but I usually try to buy from dealers with online stores that take paypal and offer things on "buy it now". Ebay owns paypal now and so they make money at both ends. Paypal has inherent protections for you as a buyer so it's a good tool to have and you get your stuff quicker usually as well. It doesn't cost you a dime as a buyer. It's the seller that has to pay the fees.

I don't even bother trying to bid on stuff anymore. I search for what I want, filter it for "buy it now", "paypal accepted", "store inventory included", sort it by "price, lowest first", and buy what I want. I'm done sitting at the computer forever trying to buy something and getting outbid at the last second.

Old 12-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Speedracer7c
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sniper77
I was watching an auction for a good H-D detachable windshield for the Dynas. It was great, the guy selling started the listing a $39.95.

Then a couple of days into it people had already bid it up to $150, by the end of the auction yesterday it sold for $275!!

I just wish people would try to keep the price down, it would have been a great deal for someone but by the time shipping was paid you could buy a new one for what someone paid for one with a scratch on it..
Yeah sometimes its stupid, I guess people think just cause its on ebay its cheaper......

Old 12-03-2008, 06:28 PM
Gwjvw
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by Speedracer7c
Yeah sometimes its stupid, I guess people think just cause its on ebay its cheaper......
And alot of times they dont have to go get up and buy it,they sit on thier butts and with a click its in the mail,even if its cheaper at the store! Bastards!

Wish i could order cold beer on ebay!

Old 12-03-2008, 09:34 PM
Baeseman1
Elite HDF Member
Received 99 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by 2007fxdc
But, I'd usually hold off on bragging about such a bargain until I've received it in my own hands, seen it with my own eyes, and installed it without issues.
You bastard - don't jinx me...

1) - I've received it in my own hands Check

2) - seen it with my own eyes Check

3) - installed it without issues Haven't done that yet...

Quick Reply: I love ebay