Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Luggage for a Fatbob

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 09:34 PM
FatBob2009_BlackDenim
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Luggage for a Fatbob

I just got a 2009 Fatbob and would like to get some bag to carry stuff. I do not want to get saddlebags and I do not have a sissy bar so it would need to mount to seat. Thinking of some kind of roll bag or something like Kuryakyn Mini GranTour Bag. I also been looking at the Bikers Friend medium bag but they are pricey. If anyone has pics of these on thier bike or experiences using them please comment on it. Don't really want anything too big but something along the line of 15" L 10" W 10" H. Thanks in advance.

Old 11-13-2008, 09:44 PM
BBQ.Uncle
Tourer

I have the medium Biker's Friend bag. I love the thing. It's big enough & has plenty of pockets to hold extra pairs of glasses, gloves, and I can fit the helmet, a t-shirt and/or some groceries or whatever else I might want to carry in there. It's a little pricier than some other options, but it's very well made & looks great and it's a nice alternative to side bags. Good luck with your choice!

Old 11-13-2008, 10:18 PM
FatBob2009_BlackDenim
Cruiser

Originally Posted by BBQ.Uncle
I have the medium Biker's Friend bag. I love the thing. It's big enough & has plenty of pockets to hold extra pairs of glasses, gloves, and I can fit the helmet, a t-shirt and/or some groceries or whatever else I might want to carry in there. It's a little pricier than some other options, but it's very well made & looks great and it's a nice alternative to side bags. Good luck with your choice!

Thanks BBQ, I think I am leaning towards the Bikers Friend just need to save money. Do you think I could strap it under the back part of passenger seat using 2 straps on D-Rings? Also, you from KC? originally from there and go there about once a month for famil. Love the BBQ. I like Gates but Jackstack has the best beans. You do the competitions? Thanks for the info.

Old 11-14-2008, 02:11 PM
BBQ.Uncle
Tourer

Check out the Biker's Friend site for info on how you might attach the bag. It can be done any number of ways and comes with all the straps & ties you'll need. http://www.bikersfriend.com/pages/harleygallery.htm

By the way, I'm not from KC, but I do judge and participate in KCBS sanctioned competitions. Jack Stack has some great Q & sides!