Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cruzin on my dyna

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 06:36 PM
devils haircut
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=Blaster;4114331]Great thread! "Get rid of that stupid full face helmet and for Gods sake wear some better footwear"
QUOTE]

I don't get your thinking... Protect your feet at all costs. But your brain??? Screw it! That leads me to believe that your choice of leather boots is not a safety issue, but compliance with your "local HOG chapter's" guide to dressing like a biker.

Old 11-14-2008, 06:50 PM
PoCoBob
Road Master
Received 380 Likes on 147 Posts

[QUOTE=devils haircut;4116619]
Originally Posted by Blaster
Great thread! "Get rid of that stupid full face helmet and for Gods sake wear some better footwear"
QUOTE]

I don't get your thinking... Protect your feet at all costs. But your brain??? Screw it! That leads me to believe that your choice of leather boots is not a safety issue, but compliance with your "local HOG chapter's" guide to dressing like a biker.
Devils Haircut

You missed the ? at the end of the quote. I was questioning some of the other posts in this thread. I agree with your line of thinking. To be clear, I usually wear a full face helmet, a textile jacket with armour and leather boots. And I have never been to a HOG meeting or ride. To be honest most of the people I know who ride Harleys won't ride with me because they think my helmet is uncool. Notice I said other people, not friends.

Old 11-14-2008, 07:52 PM
devils haircut
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, my mistake. I was only giving you $h!t anyway.

Bottom line for me: My face and head is worth a little more than my feet... but some risk is inevitible. Otherwise this would be a mini-van forum.