Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cruzin on my dyna

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 11:23 AM
dyna mo
Banned
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

great pic! how do you track down which photog takes the pic? i've cruised past a couple of those guys in the socal canyons and know i got my pic taken but have no idea who took it.

one of my helmets is that one in your avatar, it's a good one, i wear it on cold days and longer freeway runs.

Old 11-13-2008, 12:46 PM
Royce
Stellar HDF Member
Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts

Great pic and a sharp looking ride! Thanks!

Old 11-13-2008, 01:41 PM
Tony P
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 348 Likes on 216 Posts

Shades of SOA! Nice ride.

I see tennis shoes are now the rage with the young bike crowd. I wear a pair of H-D black reinforced high-tops. Got 'em cheap on the 'Net and love wearing them off the bike as well as on. Doubt I will ever go back to the leather work boots.

Old 11-13-2008, 04:40 PM
drtheo
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just what is the cut off for the younger generation and the older generation, sneaks are cool, but if you go down the leather is there to fight the road

Old 11-13-2008, 06:20 PM
sickwithit
Road Captain

Originally Posted by 5 mile smile
great pic! how do you track down which photog takes the pic? i've cruised past a couple of those guys in the socal canyons and know i got my pic taken but have no idea who took it.

one of my helmets is that one in your avatar, it's a good one, i wear it on cold days and longer freeway runs.

A while back another member had provied a link to the photographers flikr album. I saved the link since I some times ride through that area. So this past weekend when I saw him take my pic, I went to his album and sure enuff my pic was thier.

Old 11-13-2008, 06:20 PM
devils haircut
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here is a pic of the shoes my wife and I wear when we ride to work. Don't mind the reflective vest... You can't get on to a military base without them. I will take this opportunity to say that the new air force uniforms are GAY!!!

Other then when going to work, I'll be in sneakers!

Attached Thumbnails cruzin on my dyna-together.jpg  
Old 11-13-2008, 06:26 PM
rockon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by devils haircut
Here is a pic of the shoes my wife and I wear when we ride to work. Don't mind the reflective vest... You can't get on to a military base without them. I will take this opportunity to say that the new air force uniforms are GAY!!!

Other then when going to work, I'll be in sneakers!
Where'd you get that vest? Right now I'm just using a yellow pt belt...I'm not gonna buy a vest unless it's the reflective grey.

Old 11-13-2008, 06:31 PM
devils haircut
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rockon
Where'd you get that vest? Right now I'm just using a yellow pt belt...I'm not gonna buy a vest unless it's the reflective grey.
Harley used to make them. It has a reflective bar-n-shield on the back and looks a little less gay than the "construction worker" vests. The HD vests are orange now too though. I have seen guys on base just sew a relective strip on a leather vest.

THIS THREAD IS *OFFICIALLY* HIJACKED!!!

Old 11-13-2008, 06:32 PM
rockon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by devils haircut
Harley used to make them. It has a reflective bar-n-shield on the back and looks a little less gay than the "construction worker" vests. The HD vests are orange now too though. I have seen guys on base just sew a relective strip on a leather vest.

THIS THREAD IS *OFFICIALLY* HIJACKED!!!
I figgered they weren't making them anymore...bastids, I'm not buying a yellow/orange roadworker vest!

What's gay is that the Tourmaster jacket I wear has reflective strips, but that's not good enough.

EDIT: Got a part number, by chance?

Old 11-13-2008, 06:33 PM
sickwithit
Road Captain

As for the sneakers, I only ride in Vans or chucks. I know they are not the safest thing to ride in but for me they make it easier to get my foot under the shifter. I have tried to ride in my work boots (when i ride my bike to work) and they suck. They feel to bulky. Plus I have never really been a boot type of guy. So I think I'll stick to my "boat-type" sneakers.

Last edited by sickwithit; 11-15-2008 at 04:23 PM.

Quick Reply: cruzin on my dyna