Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

**DYNO SHEETS* and/or *1/4 MILE TICKETS**

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 11:07 AM
rebels1
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was looking at the dyno print out ,and the VIN #s do not match ,and the mileage is off . Is this an oversite on the Dyno operator ? Mine on my dyno print out match ,Vin's and mileage .

Old 10-07-2009, 01:22 PM
Fastfwd
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks like I’ve got the weakest bike of the lot………oh well, they were having a $30 dyno run day special at my dealer and I was curious. My ‘stage 1’ is producing stock numbers I guess.

Last edited by Fastfwd; 10-07-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:45 AM
formike56
Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok Mud here is my contribution.

Attached Thumbnails **DYNO SHEETS* and/or *1/4 MILE TICKETS**-formike02.jpg   **DYNO SHEETS* and/or *1/4 MILE TICKETS**-formike.jpg  
Old 10-08-2009, 07:38 AM
glideridemike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 261 Likes on 86 Posts

Wow great numbers guys, nice work.

Having come from the world of drag racing cars some of these times are damned quick. My old 71 Z sbc dynoed at just over 500 hp and ran a low 11 qtr. Sorry, no slips, went with the car when I sold her.

But I have had my fill of the constant scheming and planning (and spending...lol) to squeeze any and all available hp outofa motor and now appreciate the relative simplicity of jumping on and enjoying the ride, albeit a bit slower than what I am seeing here. My TC88 with a stage 1 kit and the V & H propipe rocks enough for me. Although if and when it comnes time to do any major work inside I will probably go with some aftermarket parts and pieces, but in a more practical direction.

Have fun all!

Last edited by glideridemike; 10-08-2009 at 07:40 AM.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:51 AM
C-Cat
Tourer

mud, the top of the air filter is quite a bit larger then the cut out football center, so i tried wrinkle black paint to make the overhang of the airfilter match the engine and blend better with the center section. well it looked like crap, so then i tried some black grill paint and the texture was just about right.
bike is a 07 streetbob, and my dogs weren't damaged on the tranny, had already replaced 3rd gear shift fork and that cured the problem for only one ride. the brass spray had already looked worn on the new shift fork when the gear set was pulled the 2nd time. my neighbor who's an industrial eng. just about begged me to look at it. he made a recessed shim to move the collar over in order for the dogs to engage further into 3rd gear. when he had it on his bench, he showed me it was barely engaging. he also flipped the collar over, because it had worn some where it was pulling out, and we didn't have another one there at the time.

Attached Thumbnails **DYNO SHEETS* and/or *1/4 MILE TICKETS**-img_0507.jpg  
Old 10-09-2009, 08:37 PM
mud
muderator
Received 9,109 Likes on 2,119 Posts

Originally Posted by PitDog

mud, the top of the air filter is quite a bit larger then the cut out football center,
so i tried wrinkle black paint to make the overhang of the airfilter match the engine and blend better with the center section. well it looked like crap, so then i tried some black grill paint and the texture was just about right.
bike is a 07 streetbob, and my dogs weren't damaged on the tranny, had already replaced 3rd gear shift fork and that cured the problem for only one ride. the brass spray had already looked worn on the new shift fork when the gear set was pulled the 2nd time. my neighbor who's an industrial eng. just about begged me to look at it. he made a recessed shim to move the collar over in order for the dogs to engage further into 3rd gear. when he had it on his bench, he showed me it was barely engaging. he also flipped the collar over, because it had worn some where it was pulling out, and we didn't have another one there at the time.

cover looks fine Dog. and stealthy.

thanks for the info on your third gear.

Originally Posted by rebels1
Was looking at the dyno print out ,and the VIN #s do not match ,and the mileage is off .
Is this an oversite on the Dyno operator ?
Mine on my dyno print out match ,Vin's and mileage .
What print out are you referring to rebel??

Originally Posted by Fastfwd
Looks like I’ve got the weakest bike of the lot………
oh well, they were having a $30 dyno run day special at my dealer and I was curious.
My ‘stage 1’ is producing stock numbers I guess.

Ff, that sheet is good documentation for future reference,
when and if you decide to power up.

Originally Posted by formike56

Ok Mud here is my contribution.
Nice Mike. Gotta be a blast to ride that WG..............

Old 04-26-2010, 02:34 PM
Doublefelix
Tourer
Received 85 Likes on 60 Posts
Default 2010 Wide Glide

2010 Wide Glide
SE stage 1 intake
v&h big shots
"new" orange SE tuner

Max Power = 72.54 Max Torque = 81.79

Last edited by Doublefelix; 04-26-2010 at 02:40 PM.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:36 PM
mikel61101
Tourer

Old thread but revived nonetheless so here is mine...

Attached Thumbnails **DYNO SHEETS* and/or *1/4 MILE TICKETS**-fatbobdyno.jpg  
Old 04-26-2010, 08:59 PM
redrubicon2004
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I hope to be adding mine on Wednesday. I forgot about the tread, thanks for bringing it back!

Old 04-26-2010, 09:51 PM
editbrain
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

I am not jealous. Good numbers from good motors. I am happy with my 96c" motor. With just a SE air cleaner and a ThunderHeader I am pulling 90' Lbs and 77 HP. I am happy with that. I plan on getting a cam soon. I want a cam that has real street value, and not top end drag pull. I am not a high speed kinda guy, but I like to get up to speed fast. You know what I mean? The torque stays flat, and gets up quick now. I love my Dyna!

Last edited by editbrain; 04-26-2010 at 09:54 PM.

Quick Reply: **DYNO SHEETS* and/or *1/4 MILE TICKETS**