Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Interesting text from Son's of Anarchy Blog

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 11:09 PM
jwlehman
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Interesting text from Son's of Anarchy Blog

While waiting on tonights episode of SOA to come on, I got this text from the blog:

"Almost all MC’s insist on one thing – that the bikes be American made. And that can only mean — Harley-Davidson. For our production, we wanted to be unquestionably authentic. We modeled our bikes after those used by real MC’s. We picked Harley-Davidson Dynas, which the Harley-Davidson website describes as “a pure riders motorcycle.” Known for being fast, they are essentially the jet fighters of bikes. Complete destroyers. In order for SOA to be as badass as we depict them, it had to be Dynas."

Here's the link: http://soa.blogs.fxnetworks.com/

Old 09-10-2008, 11:18 PM
CRF
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jwlehman
While waiting on tonights episode of SOA to come on, I got this text from the blog:

"Almost all MC’s insist on one thing – that the bikes be American made. And that can only mean — Harley-Davidson. For our production, we wanted to be unquestionably authentic. We modeled our bikes after those used by real MC’s. We picked Harley-Davidson Dynas, which the Harley-Davidson website describes as “a pure riders motorcycle.” Known for being fast, they are essentially the jet fighters of bikes. Complete destroyers. In order for SOA to be as badass as we depict them, it had to be Dynas."

Here's the link: http://soa.blogs.fxnetworks.com/
<applause> my sentiments exactly

Old 09-10-2008, 11:34 PM
BluBob
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

That's pretty cool. Dyna is the way to go if you want to build your own bike for riding, not just looking. Just don't tell them that Sonny Barger rides a Victory.......

Old 09-11-2008, 12:13 AM
rockon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Jet fighters...

Old 09-11-2008, 04:43 AM
YellowHawk
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

That is pretty cool. I like the show okay so far. I didn't watch it last night but I recorded it. I'll watch it tonight.

Old 09-11-2008, 05:20 AM
sporty2003
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all of us dyna's owners already knew that.and really who cares what sonny barger rides now days.but the show so far is good but i got a feeling joe public is going to go back to the days. that took so long to get rid of that we all are just trouble makers.

Old 09-11-2008, 06:19 AM
roberttroll
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am not impressed with the bikes at all. Looks like they just de-chromed stock bikes. It looks like they spent most of their budget on bobby's bike, i do like his. And the comment on Chibs bike "His handlebars are different, funky even, and although they’re not entirely functional" Not Functional? Why because they are 12 inch z bars? pleaze. It just seems like they did not consult with any bikers, or even walked around any bike shows. Just blacked out a few stock bikes to make them look "bad".

Old 09-11-2008, 07:23 AM
glide05
Road Warrior

The show pretty much sucks and has no realism whatsoever (the blonde guy sucker punches a guy at the 7-11, guy pulls out a gun - shoots - and misses from 10 feet - wtf).
The acting is lame except for Peg Bundy ...."smells like old socks and ***** in here ..." LOL.

Old 09-11-2008, 08:51 AM
PigInaBlanket
Club Member
Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Yea I saw that before, jet fighters lol.
Check out their "biker terms" here http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/orig...uns/BikerTerms

Especially look at their definition of Softails...
bike with rear shock absorbers. Most new bikes are softails.

I think the show is alright but whoever wrote some of the stuff for the website is on crack.

Old 09-11-2008, 09:08 AM
Stanger
Road Master

Originally Posted by BluBob
Just don't tell them that Sonny Barger rides a Victory.......

Really, I know he used to ride a bagger. That is interesting.

Quick Reply: Interesting text from Son's of Anarchy Blog