Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who has the sickest Bob?

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2018, 07:33 PM
Cdsims
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Here’s mine

2012 super-tuned

Last edited by Cdsims; 09-05-2018 at 07:48 PM. Reason: No photo
Old 09-26-2018, 01:38 AM
GOLDENLUNG
Stage I
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2017 streetbob! New member here!

Old 09-27-2018, 02:57 PM
Valleyofthegun
Cruiser
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

I bought my 2012 FXDB Dyna Street Bob from a guy who laid it down. Here is a list of all the damage, the work that i have done and all the mods.
When i bought it the Wild1 14' ape's were bent. The tank was dented on the right side, the exhaust covers, the air filter cover, the forward controls all had road rash. The rear right turn signal was snapped off.
I replaced the ape's with 10" Zombie bars from Rocket Bobs Cycle Works with Joker Machine 2' risers. I replaced the tank and got all of my tins painted. I removed the forward controls and put on further forward mid's. I swapped my 32T secondary pulley for a 30T secondary pulley and added a 3 guy'z lock nut. The bike had a Power Commander V which i switched out for a Power Vision with Target Tune. I ditched the HD turn signal mirrors and i added Arlen Ness mini oval's. I added Custom Dynamic LED wrap around front turn signals, which as white running lights are insanely bright. The amber turn's are much brighter than stock bulbs also.
I replaced the FXDB mid glide trees for wide glide Fat Bob trees and used a Hawg Halters spacer kit to make it all fit. I added Racetech Emulators and springs rated for my weight and i upped the oil to 20w. I put a set of Joker Machine knurled grips with stainless end caps. I added a set of Rocket Bobs fat pig pegs, 316 SS exhaust clamps and solo Weeli seat. I found Rocket Bobs form a pic on Pintrest and fell in love with his Zombie bars. Soon after i found a guy on Facebook that sold me a huge box of assorted and almost new Rocket Bobs parts.
I got the trees, fork sliders, mid controls and a few other little pieces powder coated.
I am 85-90% done. I ended
My bike is 90% done. I also scored a RB Voodoo fender. I am seriously contemplating cutting off my rear struts and adding the Voodoo and a 200 rear tire on the back. Before i commit i want to test ride a 200 rear first. I want to find out how much if any it will affect cornering in the turns. I love the look but i don't want to lose handling. Plus riding with no storage is driving me nuts already. I also plan on switching to mags when i do invest in new rims.
That is pretty much it.

Before

The day i bought the bike. If you expand the pic you can see the dented tank and if you look close at the bars you can see the right side is bent back 4".

The day i bought the bike. The bikes good side.

Not the best pics but here is the bike after all the work.

BBQ paint exhaust.

Custom Dynamics running lights shinning.

sweaty finger prints all over the tank. It looks much better wiped down.