Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

just got hit by a car!

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 05:56 AM
fontana1205
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: just got hit by a car!

assuming its in Illinios,&nbsp\\; do you know if any of the local innersections have cameras? witnesses?&nbsp\\; if your in Chi-Town&nbsp\\;, Daley has cameras posted everywhere. Anyway glad your Ok.&nbsp\\; Hope you find gopher.

Old 06-27-2008, 06:06 AM
Dawg Rider
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry about your mishap. Chances are he was at the club house before he hit you. Maybe that's why he took off.
&nbsp\\;
I hadn't thought of that, but there's a good chance&nbsp\\;you're right. The ol' 19th hole...hope they catch this sorry sack soon.&nbsp\\;Posts like this remind me why I usually stay out of town. Of course, out there you have to dodge deer, buzzards,&nbsp\\;and&nbsp\\;pa-paw pulling out in front of you to do 25&nbsp\\;his p/u...have to keep our eyes peeled no matter what, and even then it can still happen.

Old 06-27-2008, 06:14 AM
WildBillAce2
Road Master

Good to hear you are ok man!&nbsp\\; What insprired&nbsp\\; you to ride the wife's bike?&nbsp\\;

Old 06-27-2008, 06:38 AM
dyna07custom
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Jesus Joe glad your ok my guess the guy was at 19th hole before he clipped you and was not going to stop Hope you find the SOB and press charges

Old 06-27-2008, 06:39 AM
shimmon
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

glad to hear your ok bro...&nbsp\\; i suspect he might have been drinking.&nbsp\\; i mean he was at a golf course and that is one good place to drink, but not drink and pull out in front of someone.&nbsp\\; i dont know if it is like a few places around here but you buy the beer and they supply the cooler... stake out the gold course and see who has rubber marks on the quarter pannel!&nbsp\\;

Old 06-27-2008, 06:59 AM
LeadSlinger0311
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: wafu321

I’m glad you didn’t get hurt seriously but I think everyone is missing the big picture here. Dude you have crashed 4 times on a motorcycle. You either have the worst luck of anyone on a motorcycle or you need to improve your riding skills. I got my first street bike the year before you were born and have probably averaged around 5000 miles a year for the last 28 years with 1 crash. That crash was in 1995 and reason I crashed was I was drunk. It was a single vehicle crash with no one to blame but me. You need to do something before your 5th crash happens. OK I'll get off my soap box now.
&nbsp\\;
What the hell is your deal man .(wafu)
&nbsp\\;
Joe just was filling us in on how he had a bad day but mad it out ok .
&nbsp\\;
and you chime in as cpt 1 crash, bagging on some one cuz hes been down a few times .
&nbsp\\;
maybe if you put a few more than 5000 miles a year on you might not be so qiuck to judge someone else .
&nbsp\\;
Would it have been so hard just to say glad your all right bro and move on . Guess not Huh.
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;
Joe . glad your all right Bud .
&nbsp\\;
Slinger
&nbsp\\;
&nbsp\\;

Old 06-27-2008, 07:15 AM
sonic
Road Captain

&nbsp\\;Glad you are OK. Did you get a good description&nbsp\\; of the *ssholes vehicle?

Old 06-27-2008, 07:37 AM
2of2
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Glad to hear you are OK. Could have been much worse. I hope they catch the sorry bastrd!
Thanks for sharing with us. It serves a a reminder for all of us.

Old 06-27-2008, 07:51 AM
Bossman1
Outstanding HDF Member

Good job Joe obviously ur superior riding skills and attention saved ur butt.Glad ur more pissed than hurt.WAFU (what a fok up?) probably realized he stepped on his dik as soon as he posted it, Anyway gald it came out as gud as it did now get the bastard!!

Old 06-27-2008, 08:02 AM
sporty2003
Outstanding HDF Member

glad you are ok. great job of being on your toe'scould have been alot worse. take care keep us up on it.

Quick Reply: just got hit by a car!