Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Helmet?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2008, 11:51 PM
LownBlue
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Helmet?

ORIGINAL: labfreak

Full face, especialy after a bird hit me face on ( with the helmet on! Thank god!)
&nbsp\\;
I think I saw you in "Wild Hogs". The bird hit you in the chest first, right?

Old 06-19-2008, 01:49 AM
indiebarjohn
Advanced

Half helmet good, laser surgery great!!!!! I recommend Dr. Isler at Florida Eye Clinic if you live near by.

Old 06-19-2008, 02:56 AM
labfreak
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: LownBlue

Full face, especialy after a bird hit me face on ( with the helmet on! Thank god!)
&nbsp\\;\\\\\\;
I think I saw you in "Wild Hogs". The bird hit you in the chest first, right?
&nbsp\\;
HAHA! No, I never saw "wild hogs" ...I did see Alfred Hitchcock's "The birds" tho, and it felt like that![8D]&nbsp\\;Fookin bird took a dive at me!

Old 06-20-2008, 03:21 PM
FXDF MYK
Cruiser

I wear an extended half, but I would probably get looked at more if I had a full face covering my face

Old 06-20-2008, 03:37 PM
Chipstah
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Bossman1

Choice ur *** ur way I prefer not to wear a helmet but I'm old and don't want to spend months recovering. My angel is in charge my life is in god's hands!! lol
+1 us old geezers don't need no stinking helmets, and if it's my time to go, so be it. Your choice but i like the wind and full sound of the exhaust. Out of state, smallest beanie I could find. Cheapest $10 pair of swap meet wrap around sunglasses with foam insets work the best tried them expensive ones and most don't fit near as well.

Old 06-20-2008, 07:56 PM
labfreak
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Chipstah

Choice ur *** ur way I prefer not to wear a helmet but I'm old and don't want to spend months recovering. My angel is in charge my life is in god's hands!! lol
+1 us old geezers don't need no stinking helmets, and if it's my time to go, so be it. Your choice but i like the wind and full sound of the exhaust. Out of state, smallest beanie I could find. Cheapest $10 pair of swap meet wrap around sunglasses with foam insets work the best tried them expensive ones and most don't fit near as well.
&nbsp\\;
Jeez, Chipstah, did'nt know you was such a bad azz!!&nbsp\\;Hate to see you break your head, but I agree, let the rider choose!

Old 06-20-2008, 11:55 PM
XKROME
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

+2 what they said and i'm only a middle aged geezer

Old 06-20-2008, 11:58 PM
XKROME
Road Master
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

ORIGINAL: XKROME

+2

Old 06-21-2008, 05:43 AM
tramp
Cruiser

&nbsp\\;
me too !!!!!
always wear a full face
all i saw was a 747 with landing gear down when he hit the side of my helmet at 60mph
still rang my chimes

Old 06-21-2008, 06:14 AM
Im In
Intermediate

I was not a helmet rider at first love the feeling...then my daughters best friend inlaw just had her hair done and did not want helmet hair so she was on&nbsp\\;a ride with a group...they went over the hill and she never came over her husband went back for her she&nbsp\\;was down... 5&nbsp\\;months in the hospital brain dead they pulled the plug. My baby made me promise to wear helmet.&nbsp\\;I do also wear riding fingerless gloves..feel good &amp\\;look sexy. I am looking for ivory colored chaps to match my jacket and have had no luck.
If anyone knows where I can pick up ivory colored chaps..I would greatly appreciate it.
&nbsp\\;
PS At least you have a Harley I'm still in training for mine.
&nbsp\\; My&nbsp\\;hope to get a&nbsp\\;Dyna Street Bob 06 is coming this year&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;&nbsp\\;

Quick Reply: Helmet?