Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dyna's --one of each...

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008 | 09:06 PM
txrarebear
Road Captain
Default RE: Dyna's --one of each...

Got a lot of ideas from this site.......lot's of great looking bikes...........I can't help myself.........just can't stop..........it's a disease, a dogone sickness man........... yeah, that's the ticket.............a sickness,
I'm sick man.......SICK I TELL YA..........(just ask my wife!!!).
Ain't it great?!
Hey zoopman, don't BOGART that (whatever it is you're drinkin!!)
I like your idea though.........I got dibbs on jakeiniraq's wheels!!!!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/27277/80600F4D61B1480F8F238F2AE1AE472E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-22-2008 | 09:38 PM
snarlyjack
Advanced

My baby! Just bought a luggage bag for the bike that I
really like. Now I can put all my sh*t in it.

[IMG]local://upfiles/24160/08349A7B00B74ABBAE5C39A7DE702EFC.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-22-2008 | 10:18 PM
rounder
Ultimate HDF Member

ORIGINAL: snarlyjack

My baby! Just bought a luggage bag for the bike that I
really like. Now I can put all my sh*t in it.

[IMG]local://upfiles/24160/08349A7B00B74ABBAE5C39A7DE702EFC.jpg[/IMG]
How do you put your "sh*t" IN a luggage rack

Old 05-22-2008 | 10:48 PM
greg3131
Tourer

Just put on new saddlebags and turn-signal relocate kit......Pain in the azz but worth it!

Greg 07 fxdb

Old 05-22-2008 | 11:55 PM
LWOS
Road Warrior

I just put on New Progressive 430's shocks, Progressive Front fork lowering kit, Diamonback cables and lines, Chrome front End, Chrome Bullett style mirrors, Chrome handlebar control levers and switches,Stitched and chrome end handgrips, Kury Dually foot and shifter pegs and heel rests, Finned headbolt bridge, Chrome base cover, Chrome Cylinder basecover, Scripted and chrome battery box and air cleaner, jiffy stand entension kit, Chrome lower belt cover, Chrome rear axle covers, Chrome front fender extension, and a PIAA H4 headlamp bulb. Just have a couple more items to get and I thinkI'mjust about done.
For those of youwho have the BLACK look going on, These Progressive 430 fullytool-less adjustable shocks come in BLACK anodized fully machined aluminum, and can be mounted either up or down. Justturn to adjust your ride. Here is what they say about them:

"A high pressure gas mono tube design with deflective disk damping to insure high performance ride control the 430 Series can also be mounted rod up or rod down, depending on your application. Threaded pre-load adjusters allow for tool-less adjustment, and effortless tuning of ride quality. First of their kind, machined aluminum spring perches and street rod styling of the new 430 Series are complimented by smooth lines and a polished chrome body. Available in chrome or contrast cut black anodized finish to match the look of your bike".

Old 05-23-2008 | 12:19 AM
zoopman
|
Road Master

Dang good lookin machines guys!!! Lets seee---txrarebear and righteoushas a upper and lower chrome belt guard I could sure use! and HOGRIDA got some cool lookin apes I'd take in a second! DiggerD has the chrome headlight that I been needing! Jakeiniraq has the paint job I want! I could always use a luggage bag Snarlyjack! Love them blue spark plug wires that SK8ROD has! Sorry greg3131 already have a rear turn sig relocation kit but I'll bet yours looks better then mine! heeheeShimmon if you was a good guy you'd send me that skull with wing emblemoff your battery box!And Airborne I know what ya mean about buyin something --then seeing something better! Can't keep doing that!LWOS great looking bike Man!!! Yea I think I better lay off the sauce for awhile--at least till tomorrow--heehee

Old 05-23-2008 | 01:30 AM
VenturaChop
Road Master

kpress and gorilla convinched me to get a springer

Old 05-23-2008 | 01:37 AM
HarleypsychRN
Road Master

I've spent hours looking at bikes..deciding what I like (and what doesn't work for me). It's not always what you put on a bike..sometimes it's what you leave off...

Old 05-23-2008 | 05:08 AM
Gaffy52
Road Master

Another reason and answer I guess to the question, "Why buy a Harley" - its so easy to customise / personalise your ride. I love the diversity and I am always getting great ideas which I will follow through on when the wallet allows. Next 10 add ons in no particular order are:
[ol][*]Forward controls[*]Flush fitting fuel guage and gas cap[*]Combined tacho / speedo[*]Dual front discs kit[*]Turn signal relocation lit[*]Wider rear wheel kit[*]Braided throttle, idle, front and rear brake cables[*]Saddle bags[*]Higher apes and associated cables[*]Tank riser[/ol]
I haven't even tried to cost up the whole lot as I'll probably loose the will to live afterwards - so its bit by bit so I can sneak it past the trouble and strife!

Old 05-23-2008 | 05:16 AM
jmpancoast
Outstanding HDF Member

Here is the reason my daughter is going to a public college instead of a private university..........

Quick Reply: Dyna's --one of each...