Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Easy Brackets

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 09:13 AM
SPECIAL ED
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Easy Brackets

I had Easy Brackets for awhile, they do work as advertised and they do rattle.The rattle can be fixed by adding washers to the pegs to offset them just enough to tighten them up. The Easy Brackets do not stick out as much as the Ghost brackets.After a few days I figured out it was a waste of money though Once the bags were on I never took them off thus defeating the purpose.I eventually decided I didn't like the look of bags and sold the whole set up and now just strap a bag to my motherwell rack.

Old 05-22-2008, 09:57 AM
Sweedy
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: motorcycle mikey

Thanks for all of the feedback. I decided to go with the Easy Brackets and ordered them today. I will post my satisfaction in a couple of weeks.
Mike
Hi,should be intresting to read,have thoughts about these EasyBrackets myself. I have bought Harleys bags 90564-06B to
the bike.

Old 06-20-2008, 10:20 AM
motorcycle mikey
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well guys, it is a month later and I am very happy with my Easy Brackets. I had to add one spacer between the front mounting posts and my fender brackets to make them fit right. I used them for my trip to Americade and they worked great. Just popped off my bags when we got to Lake George and kept them in the room, then back on for the ride home.
&nbsp\\;
I like to run my FB without bags most of the time, but they do exactly what I want them to - give me the ability to add bags when I want them. They do rattle a little, but this is no big deal for the way I use them. I really do not see a way to prevent rattling on any detachable saddlebag system without some kind of support for the bottom of the bags.
&nbsp\\;
Thanks for your input,
Mike

Old 06-20-2008, 09:42 PM
Baeseman1
Elite HDF Member
Received 99 Likes on 78 Posts

ORIGINAL: motorcycle mikey

&nbsp\\;and I am very happy with my Easy Brackets.
&nbsp\\;
Me too...