Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

fuel injector changes on 06s

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 05:12 PM
DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: fuel injector changes on 06s

Well finaly called the stealer to see if my bike was done and he said the tranny work was done and the bike runs fine without the injectors.If this is how a harley is supposed to run harley is **** junk ect.....how can they tell me it runs fine without riding it unless they rode it in the snow WTF. anyone wanna buy a street bob pm me

Old 03-16-2006, 10:33 PM
Original Junior
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DYNABOB, you are not alone. But, I hate to rain on your parade but calling the MoCo turn out fruitless for me. I'm going to another dealer to get pipes and a SERT eventually. Hopefully, that will iron out the problems. I'm just pissed at how the local stealer is treating this. When other dealers are wanting to keep their customer base it seems this one doesn't. Good luck man.

Old 03-16-2006, 10:47 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

DynaBob: I understand you are really frustrated but I would call another dealer in the area. I have called my dealer about the injector issue and this week they have just retrofitted the first bike to come in with the 8 degree injectors. They asked if it was Ok for them to do the upgrade at my 1000 mile service because they wanted to get a few done who have been waiting for the injectors to come in. I guess my point is this: There are 7 dealers in my area. If my dealer even blinks at me on a warranty issue...I'm going to ask him again and then I'm gone. What I'm not going to do is get all pissed off and rant at him because then he just goes into shutdown mode. If I were you I would call all the dealers in the area and talk to them about this issue. I am sure one of them will get your bike running the way you want it to run.

Old 03-17-2006, 12:00 AM
DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member

yea sorry guys im just pissed off at the dealer where i bought the bike i mean i paid good money for this thing and i expect it to run like a top.i live in the twin cities so ther is plenty of dealers to try yet.

Old 03-17-2006, 01:40 AM
Original Junior
Road Master

That's good. Next closest dealer to me is 80 miles, than 100+. Not bad for a ride but I hate that the one 6 miles from my place has sheet service!

Old 03-17-2006, 03:49 AM
BLAZE
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: rastas

hey blaze.i am still waiting for 25's to arrive .they got confirmation today that they are on there way.bought 203 cam kit to be installed at same time and also bought sert to use after install of 25's +cams and for all future upgrades.
hey mate the dealer agreed that i needed the new injectors so that parts good
but he thinks i could be waiting quite a while for him to get them

just had my first service and have 2000 km on clock now but have the tfi on to make sure shes not too lean

are you going the 95 kit as well or just the cams , did the cam on my evo and it made a big difference

hope all goes well will be awaiting an update

Old 03-17-2006, 05:55 AM
05 Wd Gld
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

D-Bob, Have you tried Zylstra's? I have only had good experiances with them. Bought my 05 WG from them and also an 06 Low Rider for my wife. They have been great for me. I talked to them about the injectors and they asked if I was having any problems. I told them not that I was aware of at this point. I am leaving the 8's in for now and will see how it goes. I don't want to mess with something that doesn't need fixing. I would be willing to bet that if you talked to the service guys they would get you fixed up and running they way is should be.

Old 03-17-2006, 11:35 AM
spongebob
Intermediate

hi guys
dealer called me yesterday injectors have arrived booked in for next week 2 week wait

not dad for england
spongebob

Old 03-17-2006, 01:24 PM
DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member

05 wide glide i call and ask thanks. not to far away im in forest lake

Old 03-17-2006, 02:54 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

ORIGINAL: DyNaBoB

yea sorry guys im just pissed off at the dealer where i bought the bike i mean i paid good money for this thing and i expect it to run like a top.i live in the twin cities so ther is plenty of dealers to try yet.
Hey...I hear ya. But better to get pissed off than pissed on. So, start looking for a new dealer who will take care of you better. Then when you find him. Buy all your oil & parts from him so he can make some $$ off of you too. At my dealer, once they see you there a few times they really warm up to you. So, I make it a point to stop in and shop there when I can. It makes a difference because most dealers see a lot of faces that come and go. If a reputable dealer thinks you are going to be a repeat customer. He will take care of you. No matter which bike you own.

Quick Reply: fuel injector changes on 06s