Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SE Street Performance Mufflers - Mini Review

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2008, 01:59 PM
fernandoindia
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by badbs101
I put on my SE Street Performance Slash Out Mufflers . .....

When I first started up the bike, I was pretty unimpressed with the sound. I wanted mufflers that were a little louder than stock and these were a little louder. I am happy to say that after a few rides they have begun to burn in and are louder and deeper than stock but not very much.You can even smell the packing material burning when you're sitting at a light.I expect them to burn in even more in the future. ....
And also thanks to BluBob

I bought these SE last november for my FLSTCI, test them, and found no difference with the stock exhausts. So disarmed the baffles an took the Glass out. Since then trying to tune the sound, with noresults, to bring it deeper and less tinny. So I will try to continue burning the glass stuff.

Regards

Old 10-14-2008, 06:14 PM
rdondes
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The total noise pollution and emission pollution for all motorcycles combined is barely measurable compared to all the cars, diesel trucks, etc. So when motorcycles are banned from communities, etc., I remember that we are in Amerika, where the ruling elite do what they want.