Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panacea Deluxe Taillight

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 09:09 PM
JakeInMa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: Panacea Deluxe Taillight

ORIGINAL: ShoreRider

Thanks for the inputs everyone. I'm going to check the heavycycles website once it is back up, but I am definitely pulling the trigger on something. Both Jake's and Cougar's bikes sold me. Plus, in VA, turn signals aren't required for inspection by law.

Thanks to all
SR,

Bare in mind that the reason I went with the Alloy Art AND the Shock Lights is for that extra visibility. I met Chipstah from the board here several weeks ago and he was driving behind me. He stated that he was surprised at how bright the Alloy Art lights actually were.

Good luck with whatever option you choose, just know that pictures are mandatory.

Old 04-28-2008, 09:29 PM
ShoreRider
Road Master
Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

ORIGINAL: jakeiniraq

ORIGINAL: ShoreRider

Thanks for the inputs everyone. I'm going to check the heavycycles website once it is back up, but I am definitely pulling the trigger on something. Both Jake's and Cougar's bikes sold me. Plus, in VA, turn signals aren't required for inspection by law.

Thanks to all
SR,

Bare in mind that the reason I went with the Alloy Art AND the Shock Lights is for that extra visibility. I met Chipstah from the board here several weeks ago and he was driving behind me. He stated that he was surprised at how bright the Alloy Art lights actually were.

Good luck with whatever option you choose, just know that pictures are mandatory.
Pictures will definitely happen. I'm liking those Alloy Art strut lights as well. Been looking at those for about 6 months now. I'll pull the trigger on those after I get myBush windfall (lol). I'm doing my part for the economy!!

Old 04-29-2008, 08:21 AM
cou9ar
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is what I did too the front, they are from BBC

[IMG]local://upfiles/44296/3929A8F2667E4AC9B6A7FECC07D9F973.jpg[/IMG]