Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FXDX vs FXDB

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2010, 11:39 AM
whitepony
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ill throw my two cents in here, iv got an '08 fxdb and I love it is a fun little bike with a good suspention guy you can set it up ****. You might look into the fxdx's daddy the T-sport I had one back in early 2k, that was a fun bike if you know how to ride. Holds for days you can't high side it. The fxdb with pipes power comander and air cleaner is faster than the 88.

Just my $.02

Old 03-03-2010, 01:15 PM
truckerdave
senior experienced all-knowing leader of the unwise
Received 347 Likes on 177 Posts

There's a pretty specific adjustment for FXDX suspension in the owners manual. It covers it pretty well. An FXDX benefits from a fork brace and better tires than the stock dunlops. My opinion on those after replacing them, is about the only good use for them is for bulldogs to chew on. I recently put a true-track system on mine and noticed little difference except going very very fast on curvy bumpy roads. Pretty much a waste of money. I always thought the factory could have sold more Super Glide Sports if they had came with something else than a blacked out engine, etc. A couple years did come with chrome motors though. You will see proportionately more FXDX's (and Road Glides) ridden by hard-core club members who value them because they work, not because they look flashy or stylish.