Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

? about the pancenna taillight

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 09:37 PM
amish
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ? about the pancenna taillight

i have heard about the pancenna without theturnsignals tailight thats it is just plug and play but what about the one with the built in turn signals.
is this also plug and play? what do i have to do with the stock signals just cut the wires and cap them off or somethign? i want to run with just the tailight with the buitl in signals but im not sure on how to hook it up
fill me in please
thanks
im looking at the kury pancenna tailight for this project
which you all probably already suspected
thanks

Old 04-22-2008, 11:15 PM
GaryInSanDiego
Cruiser
Default RE: ? about the pancenna taillight

Mine were plug and play, but I used the original signals in addition to the Panacea signals.Unless Kury has made them brighter, the Panacea LEDs are very dim, especially in bright sun. I removed mine and went back to stock because I thought they were too dim for safety. Companies such as www.heavycycles.com and www.radiantz.com allegedly make signals that are brighter than stock, but I won't be convinced until I see them on a bike in bright sun. Be careful about brightness claims in advertising.

Old 04-23-2008, 01:30 AM
ZChan
Cruiser

Most of the LED's on the market aren't very bright. However, the Heavycycles products are plug and play and extremely bright. I had it on my VRod. They are a small company so they are a little slow, but worth the wait. I'm trying to get some for my FatBob.

Old 04-23-2008, 10:16 AM
pwer pla
Tourer

Mine was plug and play, eliminated rear signals and went with Kury T/S mirrors. Did have to add a second load equalizer but there is a plug in in the harness for that, simple mod looks great. There are some pics in my photo album if you are intersted

Old 04-23-2008, 12:13 PM
JakeInMa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I've added the Alloy Art Strut Lights and am having Progessive Suspension Shock Lights added to run in conjunction with my Panacea so that I have that much more visibility. Running all three together should help to make no mistake which way I'm going. I met with Chipstah from the board about two weeks ago and he was driving behind me and stated that the Alloy Art lights are VERY bright.

Alloy Art Strut Light:

On my bike with the Panacea:

Progressive Suspension Shock Lights with a link:

http://www.progressivesuspension.com...ght/index.html