Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chr wdg trees,sliders,21in rim,rear solid rim,pulley on streetbob PICS

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 06:50 PM
jackyl
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Chr wdg trees,sliders,21in rim,rear solid rim,pulley on streetbob PICS

I just want to blame all of you for doing this to my bike!!!!! just look at it!!!!!! once a innocent looking 06 streetb0b when i purchased her in 05, i told myself i was not going to do to many mods, just a little here and there (YA RIGHT!!!!Small mods my Ar$e!!!!). after 3 looooonnngg
michigan winters of her in my garage all alone [:@], you know what they say in the north (if your not riding, its winter and your wrenching). i have done all the work myself to my bike, thanks to you guys. i know what your thinking though,that streetb0bs are suppose to be dipped in black paint and made to look oldschool, while each is his own. trust me there is alot of oldschooled streetb0bs on this site that i would love to own, but this is the route i went with, had to be different. this is what i have turned my streetbb0b into, a two-tone streetb0b, black with chrome on one side and chrome with black on the other.

I want to say THANK YOU ALL!!!!! for your brain-washing ideas, info, time answering questions and draining my wallet . did i mention draining my wallet. but THANKS AGAIN. jackyl

3rd yr winter mods:
chrome wdg trees
chrome sliders
re-chromed duece rear rim
21in. frt rim
chrome biohazard pulley
floating rear rotor
detachable sissybar
lindby engine gaurd
avon 21in frt tire and avon 170mm rear tire

Pics with detachable (windshield, saddlebags, saddlebags and sissybar)

Old 04-19-2008, 07:00 PM
DougM
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Chr. wdg trees,sliders, 21in rim,rear solid rim, pulley on chr streetb0b

Sweet lookin' bike, Jackyl! You've done a nice job with it. I've been debating that shortee belt guard. Now I know...gotta get one! Looks great!

Old 04-19-2008, 07:01 PM
jmpancoast
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Chr. wdg trees,sliders, 21in rim,rear solid rim, pulley on chr streetb0b

About fckn time. I have been waiting for weeks to see the finished product. It was well worth the wait.

What a great looking ride you have created!!

Any issues with the tank lift with the Wide Glide front end?

Old 04-19-2008, 07:03 PM
hk_shooter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Damn these Michigan winters[:@]
Ya got her looking mighty good, Jackyl.
And the best part is you can configure it many different ways, depending on that days 'mission'.
Now, if we could only geta commision from all the parts you've bought.....................
BTW, Thunder Roads is always looking for "Readers Rides".................................

Old 04-19-2008, 07:06 PM
jackyl
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: jmpancoast

About fckn time. I have been waiting for weeks to see the finished product. It was well worth the wait.

What a great looking ride you have created!!

Any issues with the tank lift with the Wide Glide front end?
no problems at all, plenty of space side to side

Old 04-19-2008, 07:10 PM
jackyl
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: hk_shooter

Damn these Michigan winters[:@]
Ya got her looking mighty good, Jackyl.
And the best part is you can configure it many different ways, depending on that days 'mission'.
Now, if we could only geta commision from all the parts you've bought.....................
BTW, Thunder Roads is always looking for "Readers Rides".................................
tell you the truth, i only have put just under $3,700 total into her since buying. i have bought eveything off ebay (used) . and i installed eveything myself . plus i sold eveything that i took off for almost what i paid for the new . ive seen a set of rims that would cost that much [:@]

Old 04-19-2008, 07:14 PM
hk_shooter
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: jackyl
tell you the truth, i only have put just under $3,700 total into her since buying. i have bought eveything off ebay (used) . and i installed eveything myself . plus i sold eveything that i took off for almost what i paid for the new .
[/quote]

Damn it, man.
There goes my commision......................................... .
Give me a bump if you want to see about the Readers Ride thing.

Old 04-19-2008, 07:15 PM
metal_mike
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lookin' good man...very shiny

Old 04-19-2008, 07:20 PM
jackyl
Elite HDF Member

ORIGINAL: metal_mike

very shiny
[sm=shades.gif]

Old 04-19-2008, 08:23 PM
Tattooedlife
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice. Chrome looks good on it.

Quick Reply: Chr wdg trees,sliders,21in rim,rear solid rim,pulley on streetbob PICS