Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Smoked Low Profile LED Tail Light

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2008, 07:28 AM
pappy43
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Smoked Low Profile LED Tail Light

I love the look and had previously tried a smoked lens w/a red Iridium bulb as a cheap alternative, which sucked big time..no day time visibility at all ! I plan on ordering the Kury smoked LED today. Anybody on here have it and wish they didn't ? If so, and as the Mask would say, "somebody stop me".

Old 04-19-2008, 07:34 AM
Smiley51
Road Captain
Default RE: Smoked Low Profile LED Tail Light

I got the low profile smoked Kurk with LED and also the turn signals. I like them all. I got them from custom dynamic's. I also used the Streetsmart equalizer so I could run flashers. It was all plug and play. Smiley

Old 04-19-2008, 07:38 AM
Punty
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: smileyelite

I got the low profile smoked Kurk with LED and also the turn signals. I like them all. I got them from custom dynamic's. I also used the Streetsmart equalizer so I could run flashers. It was all plug and play. Smiley
+1

Old 04-19-2008, 07:53 AM
SK8ROD
Banned

I got the low profile LED and its awesome, really very good. But the thing fills up with water unless you do something about the holes in the fender - pete

Old 04-19-2008, 08:18 AM
Smiley51
Road Captain

Pete did you use the foam gasket that came with it? Also after the install from the back side I used some good silicone sealant to cover remaining holes. So far so good.
Smiley

Old 04-19-2008, 08:33 AM
storm8732
Road Captain
Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

I am using smoke low profile LED tail light with red bulbs in my turn signals behind smoked lenses (I have stop/run/turn module) I love the look and they work great

[IMG]local://upfiles/25257/BA01F317713D461EA21980E0C5B2EA74.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/25257/624CE31EE1D24E1EA3906EC1B404FF7E.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/25257/CFD802E577714BE2BFFC1E7ED8202CBB.jpg[/IMG]

Old 04-19-2008, 08:37 AM
Nortonics
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: pappy43
no day time visibility at all !
Ummm, who told you "no daytime visibility"? I have that exact setup and mine is as bright as the original OEM gear.

"somebody stop me"
If ya want that yuppie/Jap bikelook go right ahead. Not to mentiona fool and his money are soon parted - how much for a friggin' tail light?!

Also after the install from the back side I used some good silicone sealant to cover remaining holes
Attaboy - youclose up those pesky holes that the manufacturer put there for a reason... [sm=smiley20.gif] [sm=smiley29.gif]

Old 04-19-2008, 09:07 AM
pappy43
Tourer

Sorry I asked....Get a Life !!!
ORIGINAL: Nortonics

Ummm, who told you "no daytime visibility"? I have that exact setup and mine is as bright as the original OEM gear.

"somebody stop me"
If ya want that yuppie/Jap bikelook go right ahead. Not to mentiona fool and his money are soon parted - how much for a friggin' tail light?!

Also after the install from the back side I used some good silicone sealant to cover remaining holes
Attaboy - youclose up those pesky holes that the manufacturer put there for a reason... [sm=smiley20.gif] [sm=smiley29.gif]

Old 04-19-2008, 09:48 AM
up in minot
Road Captain

[quote]ORIGINAL: Nortonics

Might not have worked for him. Notice I said "for him". Seems he already tried it.

"somebody stop me"
Yuppie/Jap bike look, huh!? If you want to post crap like that on this forum, DON'T! Keep it to yourself! No need to infringe on others tastes. If you notice, A LOT of people on this forum have this setup.

Nothing like being a sarcastic jack-***! Why not turn this sarcasm into something useful, and help a brother out? Quite a few people on here don't know certain things.

If you want to be so condescending, please do it elsewhere. Thanks.

Old 04-19-2008, 12:03 PM
Nortonics
Cruiser

Sorry I asked....Get a Life !!!

"somebody stop me"

[sm=kissykissy.gif]

[quote]ORIGINAL: up in minot

Might not have worked for him. Notice I said "for him". Seems he already tried it.

"somebody stop me"
Yuppie/Jap bike look, huh!? If you want to post crap like that on this forum, DON'T! Keep it to yourself! No need to infringe on others tastes. If you notice, A LOT of people on this forum have this setup.

Nothing like being a sarcastic jack-***! Why not turn this sarcasm into something useful, and help a brother out? Quite a few people on here don't know certain things.

If you want to be so condescending, please do it elsewhere. Thanks.
[sm=icon_blah.gif] [sm=icon_blah.gif] [sm=kissykissy.gif][sm=kissykissy.gif]

Quick Reply: Smoked Low Profile LED Tail Light