Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

same ol ? over &over

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 12:26 AM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts
Default RE: same ol ? over &over

ORIGINAL: dynamolowrider

just wanted to take the time to thank all of the long timers on this forum. if i would of took the time to learn how to use this place i would of saw thers not a? that hasent been asked thanks agin for typin the same ol answer

Ditto, Thanks from me too! I have learned at least 3 things that I had absolutely no idea about here that has prevented me from making a mistake I would be real sorry about......you guys are great! KB[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 02-15-2006, 12:44 AM
Halfbuck
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THANKS from me too! The forum is a wealth of information!

It's probably astronomical how much trouble and money newbies have saved by picking brains here first.

I'm just begining to plan my modifications and this place is great!

Old 02-16-2006, 08:12 PM
Q_Bik
Advanced

Thanks a ton... I lurk a lot and ask a few..
Great feedback on this forum..

Bikers love to talk bikes.. thanks

Old 02-16-2006, 08:47 PM
DGlide04
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'd look at it this way, asking the same question over and over to me indicates a lot of new members of this board and/or a lot of new Harley owners who have some basic and not so basic questions. The first thing most of us did when we got our new bikes was take off a lot of factory stuff and begin to customize them to suit our own likes and riding style. It's only natural that new members to this board and to the world of Harley in general are going to have a lot of the same questions.

For what it's worth, every time I see a post about a "new" subject that has been asked dozens of times before I read it. I do learn some new things and would personally hate to come off as "some arrogant douchbag" LOL that knows it all. Thanks for that veniculum, you made my day!javascript:void(AddText(''))

Old 02-18-2006, 10:19 PM
rde
Road Captain

The issues facing new HD owners like myself are sometimes overwhelming, and it is helpful to get perspectives from more senior, wiser, and astute HD owners. I have learned more about EFI than I thought I would ever need to know. It is to the credit of all of the senior members, the more experienced HD do-it-yourself'rs, and the regulars on the forum.

I know I find the forums fun to read, and I am always impressed by the quality of the information. True, the same questions are asked in many variations, but you know what? At least for me, I learn something new each time. Seems to me owning a HD is a journey, and I don't mean necessarily by how many miles you put on your bike. It is also learning about the mechanics, custom parts, and why we all ride. I kinda look forward to reading posts each day. A personal thanks to all who make it happen for us newbies.