Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone sick and tired of winter?

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2006 | 08:49 PM
PowerCobra98
|
Road Captain
Default Anyone sick and tired of winter?

I'm ready for Spring like you wouldn't believe. For those of us who live in seasonal areas and have to deal with snow, ice, salt, and cold, we all know how much it blows. I just wanna get out and ride my bike, take new pictures of it with nice scenic backgrounds to show off the new look, and just basically kick back and cruise. Luckily January wasn't all that bad and I was actually able to get out 4 times but February so far has been brutal where I live.

Am I alone?? Is anyone else ready for some warmer weather? Anyone else want to get on their bike without having to take 15 minutes to put on 40 layers of clothes?

Old 02-10-2006 | 08:53 PM
JonHanna
Road Master
Default RE: Anyone sick and tired of winter?

Yes sir. It hasn't been that cold during the day(most days) but leaving out of the house for work at 6:00am 29degrees is down right getting old! Let the spring arrive soon for goosh sakes.

Old 02-10-2006 | 08:56 PM
dynamolowrider
Tourer

its been warm in tx till today but yall up there would call this a heat wave

Old 02-10-2006 | 09:01 PM
scttgr8
Road Master

I am definatly ready for springtime...we have been teased off and on all winter with good days, but I am so ready to be able to ride everyday again

Old 02-10-2006 | 09:07 PM
nightrain05
Cruiser

F*ck yah Ive seen enough of my bike in the Gararge,but as luck would have it as I type my wife has on the weather channel and of course they are predicting SNOW[sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=boosign.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif]

PS: Wife says at least you can use the new snow blower!![sm=headbang.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif]

Old 02-10-2006 | 09:07 PM
fl_799
Road Master

Winter's tough here in Florida. 74 degrees and sunny.

Old 02-10-2006 | 09:13 PM
nightrain05
Cruiser

OK that was on a need to know basis........................AND WE DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW[sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=headbang.gif][sm=shutup.gif].......LMAO

Old 02-10-2006 | 09:32 PM
StreetBob
Cruiser

I'm with you fl_799, I'm in central Florida. What stinks is it seems like every weekend it's raining or something and/or it's too cold. Too cold to me is not hard to do as I've been down here so long. I heard this Sunday is supposed to be a high around 50. Tomorrow should be nice for a little while until it starts raining.

Old 02-10-2006 | 11:08 PM
Surly
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: nightrain05

F*ck yah Ive seen enough of my bike in the Gararge,but as luck would have it as I type my wife has on the weather channel and of course they are predicting SNOW[sm=bangbang.gif][sm=bangbang.gif][sm=boosign.gif][sm=bs.gif][sm=bs.gif]

PS: Wife says at least you can use the new snow blower!![sm=headbang.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif]
I have never seen snow...ohhh and its the middle of summer too...all I need is a bike !

cheers
Surly

Old 02-10-2006 | 11:11 PM
Sooee
Ultimate HDF Member

Winter? Summer down here, but is cooling down. Today is a nice balmy 80+ degrees F.

Quick Reply: Anyone sick and tired of winter?