Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New to the site......

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 07:25 PM
LowRider08
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New to the site......

ORIGINAL: Scooter Wench

I got my bike at Baymeadows Adamec as well. They were the first one to get the Fat Bob in the area and I made sure it was mine. That was back in September. Be looking for me, I am always out and about. Are you going to join JaxHOG? We just reached 500 members. Great group of people and they do a lot of charity work and have rides every weekend going all over the place. We are gearing up for Hugs not Hits this weekend and next month is the Lex and Terry Autism ride which we are volunteering to work. I'm running for Treasurer of the chapter so I need all the votes I can get! LOL j/k!! Next chapter meeting is on the 12th of April. It's usually on the first weekend at 9:30 in the morning but is being postponed a week this month and next due to the charity rides going on. Hope to see you there!
Cool, you actually got the bike I originally wanted. They did not havea FatBobwhen I went, but I really liked the Low Rider when I saw it. Was Brent your salesman? He's the guy who told me to use the 89 octane. He must not have been paying attention because he says he rides as well.
Yes I have joined the JaxHog group but I have to look through the ton of paper work I have as I'm not sure if I received any paperwork. I guess I will be notified through the mail about events?
12 of April? Where do you all meet?
If you need a vote, I'll vote for ya. Where and how doI vote?
I have not figured this forum out completely yet but if private messenging is available, PM me some info on the JaxHog events and meetings.

I'll look for ya out there on that sweat FatBob

Scott

Old 04-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Major Woodie
Advanced

Welcome, and Congratulations on making the switch from Metric! Tell your salesman to go back to selling Kirby sweepers...lol. I'm on break-in with my new Anniversary Lowrider and it's aggravating cause I've only managed 32 miles thanks to Ohio's weather. Guess I gotta give my local Dealer a little credit....they told me run 93 octane at least.

Old 04-03-2008, 08:14 PM
Scooter Wench
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: LowRider08

I have not figured this forum out completely yet but if private messenging is available, PM me some info on the JaxHog events and meetings.

Scott,

PM sent! I forgot to add that we meet at the Baymeadows dealership.

Talk to you in a bit!

Karen

Old 04-03-2008, 08:42 PM
LowRider08
Advanced

ORIGINAL: Scooter Wench

ORIGINAL: LowRider08

Scott,

PM sent! I forgot to add that we meet at the Baymeadows dealership.

Talk to you in a bit!

Karen
Thanks for the info Karen, I'll check out the site and join up.

Scott

Old 04-03-2008, 08:49 PM
LowRider08
Advanced

ORIGINAL: Major Woodie

Welcome, and Congratulations on making the switch from Metric! Tell your salesman to go back to selling Kirby sweepers...lol. I'm on break-in with my new Anniversary Lowrider and it's aggravating cause I've only managed 32 miles thanks to Ohio's weather. Guess I gotta give my local Dealer a little credit....they told me run 93 octane at least.
Sorry to hear that man! I've had my bike for a week and already have almost 600 miles. Mostly going from home to job, to job, and back home again. Very few fun miles yet but looking forward to getting out with some people and just cruising! I hope it warms up for ya soon

Later
Scott

Old 04-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Scooter Wench
Road Captain

That's one thing about living in this area. You can really chalk up the miles just driving around in town because everything is so far from each other.