Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Babes on your Bike Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Scooter Wench
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Babes on your Bike Thread!

Ummmmmm, exactly what kind of pictures are you expecting to take????????????????? LOL

Nevermind. I already know the answer! Geez, you guys are worse than me!

Old 04-01-2008, 11:34 AM
West_Tn_Biker
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would only take ummmmmmmm goooooood ummmmmmmmmm pics!!!!!!!! HONEST!!!!!. Damn its hard to type one handed when you have your fingers crossed on da udder hand!!! LOL

Old 04-01-2008, 11:41 AM
StreetBobbin
Intermediate

Hell, we'll draw em crayon if ya want.

Old 04-01-2008, 11:48 AM
Scooter Wench
Road Captain

ORIGINAL: West_Tn_Biker

I would only take ummmmmmmm goooooood ummmmmmmmmm pics!!!!!!!! HONEST!!!!!. Damn its hard to type one handed when you have your fingers crossed on da udder hand!!! LOL
And that's your story and you're sticking to it! LOLOLOLOL

Old 04-01-2008, 11:53 AM
West_Tn_Biker
Cruiser

Hey now I dont lie!! Well sometimes maybe. OK I lie alot!! Damn I almost told the truth !! LOL. And truthfully I dont take very good pics but would be worth the time to try. GRINS

Old 04-01-2008, 11:59 AM
Scooter Wench
Road Captain

Well at least I got an honest answer! LOL I'll try to get some pics of me on my bike this weekend. If I like them I'll post them! LOL (Hey, I'm a woman and am vane!)

Love your bike BTW. Very sweet.

Old 04-01-2008, 12:10 PM
Royce
Stellar HDF Member
Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts

I second that con mucho gusto! Wrench or no wrench! [8D]

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 04-01-2008, 12:10 PM
West_Tn_Biker
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: Scooter Wench

Well at least I got an honest answer! LOL I'll try to get some pics of me on my bike this weekend. If I like them I'll post them! LOL (Hey, I'm a woman and am vane!)

Love your bike BTW. Very sweet.
Hey Thanks for the compliment on my bike> It just took home a first place trophy from the Easy Rider show here in Memphis. And btw I only look at pics of women on their bikes or off their bikes or!!! they need to have clothes on or maybe no clothes or maybe some clothes or nekked is even better but that would warp my mind for sure. Thanks again!! glad i made ya laff
West

Old 04-01-2008, 12:19 PM
Scooter Wench
Road Captain

Hey Thanks for the compliment on my bike> It just took home a first place trophy from the Easy Rider show here in Memphis. And btw I only look at pics of women on their bikes or off their bikes or!!! they need to have clothes on or maybe no clothes or maybe some clothes or nekked is even better but that would warp my mind for sure. Thanks again!! glad i made ya laff
West
Congratulations on the win!!!! I'm getting ready to have some custom paint done on my Fat Bob so I'm really excited. Won't be as show stopping as yours but will still look custom instead of just plain blue.

Somehow I think your mind is already well beyond warped! LOL But then again, that's why I have always been drawn to bikers and the lifestyle

Old 04-01-2008, 12:32 PM
West_Tn_Biker
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: Scooter Wench

West
Congratulations on the win!!!! I'm getting ready to have some custom paint done on my Fat Bob so I'm really excited. Won't be as show stopping as yours but will still look custom instead of just plain blue.

Somehow I think your mind is already well beyond warped! LOL But then again, that's why I have always been drawn to bikers and the lifestyle
I have to admit that my mind is beyond all hope!! Maybe thats why my so called friends call me DKPOF!! (Dirty Kinky Perverted Old Fart).. Cant wait to see you with pics of your bike
West

Quick Reply: Babes on your Bike Thread!