Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wiped out

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008 | 01:13 PM
2007fxdc
Elite HDF Member
Default RE: wiped out

Ratt, it doesn't pay the bills now because it takes a while for the legal things to work themselves out. But, if they caught the guy and cited him, you should have any easy case against him. Hopefully he was insured. If all goes well, you should actually come out way ahead in the end as far as lost wages, damages, and punitive damages.

Hope you heal quicker than expected. As far as the bike goes, I have a FXDC, nota BOB but if I see you post a need for something I have as a takeoff, I'll be glad to send it along.

Old 04-10-2008 | 02:25 PM
kk6pg
Outstanding HDF Member

Ratt, hurry up and get better
You'll have the only FXDCFBLWG in existence

Old 04-12-2008 | 10:08 PM
ratt196635
|
Road Master

well the surgery went well on my leg and now it hurts more than it did ....lol but i still have to stay off it for about 6 weeks more or less. I am sure ready to get the bike back on the road cause I am missing some good weather to ride in...lol Still have not gotten out to have a really good look at it but i dont think its as bad as i think it is. Called my lawyer friday afternoon and he is still waiting on the accident report to see if we even have a case or not.

Old 04-12-2008 | 10:48 PM
DougsDyna
Banned

Hand in there, you'll be back up and functioning before you know it. You'll fix the bike.

Get well soon!!

DougJ

Old 04-13-2008 | 12:57 AM
annieoaklely63
Cruiser

Sorry to hear about your accident but glad you're here to tell us about it. Take care of yourself and heal up quickly. If the guy was going the wrong way, you definitely SHOULD have a case. Stay on your lawyers butt until he gets what you deserve. When you post what you need, I'll see if we have anything for you.

Get well soon!

Old 04-13-2008 | 09:12 AM
lightmaker
Intermediate

Sorry Ratt but glad your still around to ride again. I dont have alot of parts,but make a list when your able an if any thing I have is on it you can have it.

Old 04-13-2008 | 10:38 AM
Doodler
Novice

Ratt,
MAn we hate to hear about this kind of thing. We wil pray for you. I hope you are up and able to make it down to ROT with us in june. If you need help getting your back put back together just holler at me and I will do what I can. I am in MIneral Wells but ride over to Dallas every couple of weeks.
I dont know if you had already had this lawyer or if you hired him after the accident but if you would like the number to a good one I will be glad to give you his name and number, just PM me. He represents bikers that is his main line.

If ya'll need anything let us know, we will do the best we can.

See if the ol'lady can get some pics og the bike for us.

Peace

Old 04-26-2008 | 06:12 PM
ratt196635
|
Road Master

well starting therapy monday and will be doing that for the next three weeks. Then meybe i can get back to work. This will be my last update on monday i will be loseing my phone and internet service because I can not pay the bill. If anyone out there wants to help you can send whatever you want to my home address which is robert underwood 10522 Wood Dale dr. Dallas Tx 75228.
Any help would be great I hate having to ask for help from anyone but I am unable to work so have very little money comming in right now. Again thanks to everyone and yall keep the rubber side down

Old 06-21-2008 | 11:12 AM
ratt196635
|
Road Master

Well I am finally back on my feet and back at work eveny though my leg still hurts alot but have to get everything caught up so must deal with the pain...lol
&nbsp\\;
Here is a list of the things I need to get my bike back on the road.
&nbsp\\;
1. Both throttle cables to fit stock mini apes (recieved)
2. both left and right switch housings (recieved)
3. clutch perch (recieved)
4. front brake master cylinder&nbsp\\;(recieved)&nbsp\\;
5. headlight housing (recieved)
6. front and rear turn signals (recieved)
7. stock shocks
8. wrinkle black primary cover
9. both stock mirrors (recieved)
10. front stock brake line
&nbsp\\;
Things i would like to get but dont think i will....lol
&nbsp\\;
1. vivid black tank
2. vivid black front fender
3. brake side forward control and brake rod
4. detachable windsheild
&nbsp\\;
I would like to thank all yall for your support during my recovery and if there is anything that I can do to help anyone feel free to ask and I will do my best.
&nbsp\\;
Thanks,
Robert (RATT)

Old 06-21-2008 | 05:32 PM
ratt196635
|
Road Master

Also need stock grips too if anyone has them. (comming)

Quick Reply: wiped out