Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I hate this forum!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2008, 03:51 PM
jasononaharley
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I hate this forum!!!

in september i bought my '07 fxd vowing to keep it simple (except for stage 1). i parted with my beauty and said never again...

now i meet up with you guys here and i am installing hardware to make my bags detachable, someone else's street bob's shocks to lower my bike, a 2" tank lift kit from another member here, doing searches on floorboards and trying to work that in as well.

it was supposed to be easy... just keep it simple. you know, "back to basics"

thanks!
[sm=loser.gif]

Old 03-27-2008, 03:53 PM
bikerdog134
Road Master
Default RE: I hate this forum!!!

all because of a simple push of a button

Old 03-27-2008, 03:54 PM
ericsenf
Tourer

Be happy you started here. I started in the engine mods forum, and that was pricey. The bike runs like a raped ape though.
[sm=crossbonesgif.gif]

Old 03-27-2008, 03:55 PM
jasononaharley
Cruiser

Engine Mods? No S$%!

Off I go...

Old 03-27-2008, 03:58 PM
strengthin1
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: jasononaharley

in september i bought my '07 fxd vowing to keep it simple (except for stage 1). i parted with my beauty and said never again...

now i meet up with you guys here and i am installing hardware to make my bags detachable, someone else's street bob's shocks to lower my bike, a 2" tank lift kit from another member here, doing searches on floorboards and trying to work that in as well.

it was supposed to be easy... just keep it simple. you know, "back to basics"

thanks!
[sm=loser.gif]
Hello, everyone. My name is Jason and I have an addiction to chrome. . .

Old 03-27-2008, 04:00 PM
urdollar
Advanced

I told my wife when I bought my bike that I will keep it for ten years and would change very little. Thanks to the forum the list of "wants" will take me ten years to save up for.
although I get new ideas everyday, the amount of knowledge i have received on how to work on my bike has will save me thousands of dollars after everything is done.

Urdollar

Old 03-27-2008, 04:11 PM
jasononaharley
Cruiser

oh yeah, i forgot to add... i am also in need to change the handlebars (but that's a real need. these stock bars suck big time! back aches... wrist cramps...).

really torn if i should be safe and go with apes or dare for something new and go for the beach bars.

i value all your opinions so let's hear some thoughts... who can cost me the most $$$?

Old 03-27-2008, 06:23 PM
lanceropolis
Tourer

ORIGINAL: ericsenf

The bike runs like a raped ape though.
[sm=crossbonesgif.gif]

I don't know if you meant that or rabid ape, but that has to be the funniest expression I have ever heard! Kudos to you my friend.

Lanceropolis

Old 03-27-2008, 06:38 PM
strengthin1
Cruiser

oh yeah, i forgot to add... i am also in need to change the handlebars (but that's a real need. these stock bars suck big time! back aches... wrist cramps...).

really torn if i should be safe and go with apes or dare for something new and go for the beach bars.

i value all your opinions so let's hear some thoughts... who can cost me the most $$$?

Jason, If My Ex wife sees this you're screwed!!! Trust me! I'm still having nightmares. . .[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][sm=bangbang.gif]

Old 03-27-2008, 07:31 PM
RudeDog
Road Warrior
Received 14 Likes on 2 Posts

I've found the best way to spend ALOT of money in the shortest amount of time is to look for parts by Roland Sands Designs. Take a look at these bars, only $430.99 out of the J&P catalog (J&P is another way to get rid of alot of money in the fastest way):

Quick Reply: I hate this forum!!!