Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I hate this forum!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 03:07 PM
HarleypsychRN
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jasononaharley
in september i bought my '07 fxd vowing to keep it simple (except for stage 1). i parted with my beauty and said never again...

now i meet up with you guys here and i am installing hardware to make my bags detachable, someone else's street bob's shocks to lower my bike, a 2" tank lift kit from another member here, doing searches on floorboards and trying to work that in as well.

it was supposed to be easy... just keep it simple. you know, "back to basics"

thanks!
[sm=loser.gif]

It's an addiction with no cure I'm afraid. Maybe a 12 step program???

Old 12-04-2008, 04:10 PM
Double00Aught
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jasononaharley
in september i bought my '07 fxd vowing to keep it simple (except for stage 1). i parted with my beauty and said never again...

now i meet up with you guys here and i am installing hardware to make my bags detachable, someone else's street bob's shocks to lower my bike, a 2" tank lift kit from another member here, doing searches on floorboards and trying to work that in as well.

it was supposed to be easy... just keep it simple. you know, "back to basics"

thanks!
[sm=loser.gif]
I'm in the same boat dude. I was always a Hot Rodder when it came to cars, so naturally it transferred to bikes as well. As soon as I think I am just about done with the mods, I see something new on here and it starts all over again. I'll NEVER get the $$$ out of this bike that I have in it. Oh well, I enjoy wrenching them about as much as I do riding them.

Old 12-04-2008, 09:03 PM
budman045
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Harley03joe
BUDMAN
My Wife Don't Think Its So Funny Ha Ha Ha,,, But I Do
After I Put New Crome On It That I Go To Go Get At My Friend House,
I Come Home And Put It On, The "BOSS" Wife Comes Out And Askes Me If That New Wheels , I Say WHAT Are You Talking About, I Just Spent 3 Hours Polishing Them Up,
She Saz Wow Real Nice, That I'm One Good Guy
I Told Her After Im Done Polishing My Wheels That I Have Something That She Can POLISH He He
Enjoy Your Bike
Got to be a little out of control with my last bike, but with my new SB she knows there are things im going to do to it, i just have to have patients because she really doesn't care as long as i don't break the bank.