Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I hate this forum!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 08:25 PM
budman045
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Harley03joe
HA HA HA Funny Budman
What I Do Is Have All My STUFF Shipped To My Friends House By UPS ,, So The Wife Never Sees It Comeing, OR I Get A Good *** Wooping Ha Ha Ha
Her *** WOOPING HURTS

Yeah thats funny... I actually used to have parts shipped to my work so she wouldnt find out how much i was buying... Now i just tell her, just cant buy to much at once.

Old 12-03-2008, 08:51 PM
LWOS
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Harley03Joe.......beautiful looking ride. I can tell you have a couple of bucks invested in her!!! I just got a call from my Harley Dealer with the estimate of this years "damages". My Hubby gave me orders to give him a list with everything I wanted. So I did. I ALWAYS listen to my Hubby when he tells me to do something.
So after getting 20% discounts on all Harley parts and 10% off other vendors parts, my list total came to just under $4800. With the exception of a Sundowner seat, and sissy bar mounted luggage, I think I finally ran out of stuff to order, that fits my Dyna!!!
Now he says he should have let me order the Dyna Low Rider Screamin Eagle that I wanted in the first place!!! Maybe next time, he'll listen to me.

Old 12-03-2008, 09:14 PM
Harley03joe
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

LWOS
Ha Ha Ha On "MAYBE NEXT TIME HE'LL LISTEN TO ME" Way To Funny
I Guess It Time To Give Him A Good *** WOPPING Ha Ha Ha

Yes I Have A Few Bucks In My Bike But It's Better Then Sitting At The Bar Or Going To Hard Rock.

I Got About $19,000.00 In My Bike I Guess,, But What Else Am I Going To Spend My Money On, You Can Only Spend So Much At HOOTERS On Bike Night
Your Bike Looks GREAT Just The Way It Is

Ride Safe,, Here In Miami You Can Get Run Over Real Fast

Old 12-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Harley03joe
Road Master

BUDMAN
My Wife Don't Think Its So Funny Ha Ha Ha,,, But I Do
After I Put New Crome On It That I Go To Go Get At My Friend House,
I Come Home And Put It On, The "BOSS" Wife Comes Out And Askes Me If That New Wheels , I Say WHAT Are You Talking About, I Just Spent 3 Hours Polishing Them Up,
She Saz Wow Real Nice, That I'm One Good Guy
I Told Her After Im Done Polishing My Wheels That I Have Something That She Can POLISH He He
Enjoy Your Bike

Old 12-03-2008, 09:22 PM
LWOS
Road Warrior

H3J...... I'm with you. To me, it's money well spent. I love those wheels. But knowing what a clean freak I am, i'd be polishing those spokes every weekend. How do ya keep them clean and free from water spots???
I dont go clothes shopping, house redecorating, drive a fancy car or am in into jewelry. So that's my excuse. I actually ENCOURAGE my husband to get things for his bike, and wouldnt bat an eye if he came home and said.......HONEY, I JUST BOUGHT AN ULTRA. I'd rather go on a biking vacation than a cruise. I guess I'm an odd ball, but maybe that's why he married me 35 years ago. I just learned how to ride in 2007 and I'll be 59 yrs old this year. We're also looking at the new Harley Trike and the modifications that can be done on your own bike for when I get to the point where I cant safely hold mine up anymore.

Old 12-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Harley03joe
Road Master
Talking

Originally Posted by LWOS
Just be lucky your Wife doesnt have a bike of her own guys!!! Worst thing mine did was to buy me a 2007 Low Rider and give me a HD Catalog.
I just gave him This year's Christmas List that's 3 pages long.
Here's what Santa is bringing me and my bike this year,
V&H Double Barrels, PCIII, SE Stage 1 AC, then Dyno tuned, Inner Primary Cover, Chrome Rear Sprocket with Rear Belt Chrome Hex Head Bolts, Chrome Swing Arm, Quick Detatch Touring Windshield, Detatchable side plate, Sissy Bar & Back Rest Pad, Leather Sissy Bar Bag with Concho, Chrome 5 rung luggage rack, Chrome Engine/trany/Top Cover, Chrome Foot Brake, "Counterbore" billet set of Derby and Timer covers, Chrome Dip Stick, Polished Shift Linkage ( cant believe they dont have one in Chrome for bikes with Mid Controls) Bullett Style 5 3/4" headlamp with PIAA bulb, Chrome Fog Lamps, Kury ISO pegs for Highway and Passenger along with the Chrome passenger footpeg mounts, and chrome bolts, a complete set of Chrome Bolt covers, Chrome bolts for Shocks, a Sundowner seat and the HD Universal Deluxe Side Opening wheeled Luggage bag.

Yep, I'll take Chrome over 14K Bling any day of the week!!!
LWOS
Yep, I'll take Chrome over 14K Bling any day of the week.
WHAT ABOUT THE H-D OWNERS RING ????
LIKE THE ONE I GOT 14K Gold That The Wife Got For Me

Old 12-03-2008, 09:42 PM
Harley03joe
Road Master
Talking

H3J...... I'm with you. To me, it's money well spent. I love those wheels. But knowing what a clean freak I am, i'd be polishing those spokes every weekend. How do ya keep them clean and free from water spots???
I dont go clothes shopping, house redecorating, drive a fancy car or am in into jewelry. So that's my excuse. I actually ENCOURAGE my husband to get things for his bike, and wouldnt bat an eye if he came home and said.......HONEY, I JUST BOUGHT AN ULTRA. I'd rather go on a biking vacation than a cruise. I guess I'm an odd ball, but maybe that's why he married me 35 years ago. I just learned how to ride in 2007 and I'll be 59 yrs old this year. We're also looking at the new Harley Trike and the modifications that can be done on your own bike for when I get to the point where I cant safely hold mine up anymore.
Well LWOS I'm 66 And Married Let Me Think******** O Right 36 Years Just Like You I see
I Think Your Bike Is A Little Top Heavy,, Go Look At A Heritage Classic Or A Delux, You Would Love The Deluxe Very Easy To Ride And It Feel Real Light To Ride, But With The Heritage You Get Bags

http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/C...S#/model/flstn

FIRST PIC IS A HERITAGE

Next Pic Is Of An 09 Deluxe

Last edited by Harley03joe; 12-03-2008 at 09:49 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:46 PM
LWOS
Road Warrior

H3Joe....... Wow........that's absolutely stunning!!! Actually, I wouldn't have any place to go show something like that off. I'd be afraid to lose it too. Actually, I'm very sensative to any metals with nickel in them, including 14K. I break out in a rash. Have to put a plastic coating on the back of my watch, and on the leather band fasteners.
Even the snaps or fasteners on blue jeans cause me to break out. So Jewelry is pretty much out for me. That's why I "wear" it on my bike.

Old 12-03-2008, 09:55 PM
LWOS
Road Warrior

H3Joe....... I wish I could do a Deluxe, but I cant reach the forward controls, and it's too wide for me to get my feet to the ground flat. The primary sticks out too far. I'm only 5'2" with a 26" inseam. I had to have my Low Rider lowered 2 inches PLUS have the reach seat just to reach the shifter peg on MID CONTROLS. I cant reach my highway pegs at all. A Deluxe is also a lot heavier, and when you're short, your center of gravity is way lower as well. My Hubby has a Heritage Softail Classic 06.....and I cant get my legs past his floorboards and flat on the ground. I just sat on a Deluxe this past weekend as a matter of fact. I just dont have the upper body strength to wrestle that big of a bike given my short stature and limited experience. But thanks for the suggestion!!!

Old 12-03-2008, 10:01 PM
Harley03joe
Road Master
Talking

H3Joe....... Wow........that's absolutely stunning!!! Actually, I wouldn't have any place to go show something like that off. I'd be afraid to lose it too. Actually, I'm very sensative to any metals with nickel in them, including 14K. I break out in a rash. Have to put a plastic coating on the back of my watch, and on the leather band fasteners.
Even the snaps or fasteners on blue jeans cause me to break out. So Jewelry is pretty much out for me. That's why I "wear" it on my bike.

Ah Sorry To Hear That, O Well No GOLD For You Just Chrome, And The Wheels Don't Water Spot The Chrome Over S. Steel So Hopefuly They Won't RUST Either.

Did You See The Deluxe And The Heritage, A Lot Of Gals Ride Them Down Here, Go Look At Them, Have Fun, Boy You Can Put A Lot Of Chrome On Them

But Your Bike Is Very Nice But For You I Think It's A Little Top Heavy ? Am I Right ?

Quick Reply: I hate this forum!!!