Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who here gets hassled by cops... ALOT!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 06:50 AM
baxter
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who here gets hassled by cops... ALOT!

I will elaborate on this alil more when i alil less edgy but iono if its the bike, me, the way i dress, my smell?!?!?!?! Ive been having a hell of a time since ive moved to where i live now. I keep getn pulled over with EXTREMELY lame bs excuses for reasons and not once was i speeding or commiting any traffic violation its just been WALLA! lights , camera , dikhead cop! FOUR times in three months since i moved here. First two times i was messed with, verbally abused, searched , stripped down my riding gear, and even tossed in the back of the partrol car and then ..... let go. nothing no ticket no warning other then a shitty grin and crossed arms smirking at me while i get myself together enuff to ride away so frustrated and angry i almost passed out from the blood rushing to my head. last two times i get fix it tickets and warnings none of which had anything to do with the pull over. ... no warrants , no felonys , no speeding , no drinking just me and a blacked out harley. im not a rare form ecspecially for a state that people ride all year long and has more motorcycles then anywhere in the country . so im wondering , does anyone else get this too. Im not the pitty type or think the world is out to get me and even family and friends are wondering lately wtf is going on, one friend has been with me two of the times as we were riding and they didnt pull them over instead singled me out. F n wierd. .... i really hope AZ isnt like this

Old 03-22-2008, 06:54 AM
funbikerchick
Tourer
Default RE: Who here gets hassled by cops... ALOT!

I have never been pulled over on a bike. I don't know if that will change as I start riding the streetbob, but I sure hope it doesn't...

Old 03-22-2008, 07:08 AM
baxter
Road Warrior

its starting to get really disheartning, im tryn to be positive but man its reallllllly getn hard. I rode 3000 miles xcountry on this bike and sold and gave away all my belongings to start fresh and more positive. Ive been harrased by police back home when i was younger often but it never effected me like its startn to now and then i prolly deserved it, detroit cops dont **** with you to much once they see your not carrying anything or envolved in anything and even if you are but you play the game right theyll let you go to catch you slipn another day..Here its been like , hmmm we got em here for some bs but instead of lookingstupid to eachother lets ticket him for somthing dumb jus to interupt his life.Everyone knows that police abuse their power and makes note on the mentality they have an bla bla bla cops suck bla bla. .....

Old 03-22-2008, 07:18 AM
BLade1127
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe they just want to check of your bike!!

I don't know what to tell you. This is in Arizona? Or Detroit?

Old 03-22-2008, 07:20 AM
baxter
Road Warrior

SoCal.... rode this bike in the D two years , never a problem. Im planning on moving to AZ to attend MMI

Old 03-22-2008, 07:26 AM
baxter
Road Warrior

Its prolly a run of plain old bad luck an im tripn butits just a kick to the groin when your tryn to make things better and negative forces are out their tryn to suck ya back down. ....

Just seems your free in this country as long as you dont break the mold of whats expected of you, dont have to break any laws to be messed with ,you just better not strive to be different or express yourself in a publicly noticable fashion. iono. [:-]

Old 03-22-2008, 07:31 AM
pappy43
Tourer

I've never been stopped.....did have to pass through a road block once....no hassle. Just luck I guess.

Old 03-22-2008, 07:44 AM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

baxter..things will get better bro ....cali is getting pretty hard on bikers nowadaysespecially because of aftermarket exhaust. and a big percentage of bikers wearing novelty helmets like myself. i ve had cops pull up besides me or get behind me to check me out. and then take off real fast. i guarentee az will be better but it gets so hot out there. good luck on your fresh start and keep ur head up.

Old 03-22-2008, 07:45 AM
baxter
Road Warrior

road blocks are set up to catch people doing wrong, randomly being pulled over with no valid reason and harrassed is cops hoping theyll find something based on their boredom and you sticking out from your surroundings....

our freedoms are being raped from us and it starts from the bottom up because once the freedoms are yanked out of the base of the pyramid theres no where for the top to go but down. those with money and or power are not part of the pyramid of society because they are a stand alone.

this country is a disgrace to its founding fathers and that peice of paper they wrote , ... but thats a WHOLE nother discussion!

Old 03-22-2008, 07:55 AM
baxter
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: 07bobber

baxter..things will get better bro ....cali is getting pretty hard on bikers nowadaysespecially because of aftermarket exhaust. and a big percentage of bikers wearing novelty helmets like myself. i ve had cops pull up besides me or get behind me to check me out. and then take off real fast. i guarentee az will be better but it gets so hot out there. good luck on your fresh start and keep ur head up.

thanks for the positive input. this prolly seems lame to some talkn bout this crap but i dont give a *** being from where i am and what ive lived threw till this point , this just seems so rediculous. when your cheatn the system and or breakin laws doin bad **** then id jus blow this off like phew thank god it wasnt the other day when bla bla bla. but im doin right, so right that i almost feel like if i was doin wrong again id feel better right now getn off light. and thats a ****ed up feeling !

Quick Reply: Who here gets hassled by cops... ALOT!