Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Don't ya hate it when...PICS ADDED

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008 | 03:02 PM
2007fxdc
Elite HDF Member
Default RE: Don't ya hate it when.........

ORIGINAL: Sammi

After our conversation on the 17th he apologized every 10 seconds in-between saying he was out sick 3 days and one of the techs up and quit.
That's his problem, not yours. Someone should have been able to take up the slack or at least contact you in advance. They always have some excuse. Shipment didn't come in, it's backordered, we're shortstaffed, blah, blah, blah. Grow a set and take some GD responsibility! [8D]

Any complicated work on my bike from now on, other than warranty repairs, is going to my indy if I can't do it myself.

Old 03-18-2008 | 04:01 PM
TheGuyWhoPosted
|
Tourer
Default RE: Don't ya hate it when...Now with Photos

I think the guys at my dealer are alright. It's hard to tell. I picked the bike up about 2 hours ago they're waiting on another small part but I can screw that on when it comes in. Pipes look good and the bike runs well. Here are some pics.

Old 03-18-2008 | 04:10 PM
domenicp7
Outstanding HDF Member
Default RE: Don't ya hate it when...Now with Photos

The bike looks great.

Old 03-18-2008 | 04:19 PM
Sec Super Glide
Road Captain

I do all my own work un less I don,t have time to change the oil and even then the bike is not out of my site.

Old 03-18-2008 | 04:37 PM
Redbeard
Stellar HDF Member

Nice blue Bob! Did you polish the sliders yourself?

Old 03-18-2008 | 04:44 PM
TheGuyWhoPosted
|
Tourer

Sho nuff did. It took awhile to sand and wet sand through about 6 grades of sandpaper but it was a worthwhile project. An untrained eye would say they look like chrome. Each time I clean the bike and repolish the forkswith SIMICHROME they look a little better.

I like this pic the best, sun actually broke out for a few minutes.

Old 03-18-2008 | 04:55 PM
the metal
Banned

they like to build the anticipation up so when you go get yer scoot from em you don't ask a lot of questions, ya just want to get the hell outta there!

Old 03-18-2008 | 04:59 PM
TheGuyWhoPosted
|
Tourer

ORIGINAL: the metal

they like to build the anticipation up so when you go get yer scoot from em you don't ask a lot of questions, ya just want to get the hell outta there!
That hits to close to home. Funny cause it's true. Today I forgot to get my Dyno printout and in the past I've forgotten to check to make sure they did what I asked.

Old 03-18-2008 | 06:46 PM
SeeNoSun
Tourer

ORIGINAL: TheGuyWhoPosted

Sho nuff did. It took awhile to sand and wet sand through about 6 grades of sandpaper but it was a worthwhile project. An untrained eye would say they look like chrome. Each time I clean the bike and repolish the forks with SIMICHROME they look a little better.

I like this pic the best, sun actually broke out for a few minutes.

Bike looks great! What seat is that?

Old 03-18-2008 | 09:26 PM
TheGuyWhoPosted
|
Tourer

It's a C&C, I bought it off a guy in the forum about 18 months ago. I think it's the C&C lopro but can't remember for sure as I bought it 2nd hand. The service writer at the dealer asked me what kind it was as he said some of the techs liked the seating position. Maybe it would work for you.

Quick Reply: Don't ya hate it when...PICS ADDED