Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mac fans?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Drexor69
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mac fans?

ORIGINAL: Chipstah

Funny how mac users tend to be easy going, non-confrontational types, whereas PC users tend to get their undies in a bunch trying to defend their choices. The mac ads really hit the nail on the head depicting this phenomenon.
You've obviously have different experiences with Mac users than I have; in my experience Mac users are every bit as fanatical as Linux users...

Old 03-08-2008, 02:22 PM
RonnR
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Funny how mac users tend to be easy going, non-confrontational types, whereas PC users tend to get their undies in a bunch trying to defend their choices. The mac ads really hit the nail on the head depicting this phenomenon.
I work in the Media Industry (Music,Video,Photography) And I find just the oppisite of what you have posted.. Its always the Mac guys that even bring up the issue. After all the Mac ad you are refering to is a 'Mac Ad' Their just Tools to do a job. A Stanley wrench user isnt always attacking the Craftman user.........I personallydont have a preferance, I own and work with both, and Ifind that both are better that the other is some way or another.As far as your statement about the Mac userbeing non-confrontational, I believe it was a Mac user who started this thread.... how non-confrontational is that?
Peace Out

Old 03-08-2008, 02:30 PM
evil cetane
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: RonnR
As far as your statement about the Mac user being non-confrontational, I believe it was a Mac user who started this thread.... how non-confrontational is that?
Peace Out
So a mac user started a thread asking who else uses mac's and that is some how confrontational? that really makes no sense what so ever

Old 03-08-2008, 03:31 PM
Chipstah
Road Warrior

Their just Tools to do a job. A Stanley wrench user isnt always attacking the Craftman user.........
No doubt RonnR, same as to most a Harley is merely a tool for getting from here to there! [sm=joke.gif]

And frankly, haven't seen any attacks here from Mac users! Maybe a few smirks of seeming superiority, but that isn't unusual! LOL!

To each his own, I personally seek no converts to Marleys or Hacs. Let the tools speak for themselves!

Old 03-08-2008, 03:39 PM
RonnR
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: evil cetane

As far as your statement about the Mac userbeing non-confrontational, I believe it was a Mac user who started this thread.... how non-confrontational is that?
Peace Out
So a mac user started a thread asking who else uses mac's and that is some how confrontational? that really makes no sense what so ever
Reread the opening thread

"We all like the best motorcycles that exist, Harley Dynas. So how many of your are thusly enlightened on the computer side and using a Mac? "
Even the author realized this might be confrontational "maybe I shouldn't have asked this out loud, but I did"

Old 03-08-2008, 03:40 PM
jagator
Road Master

Macs for me.

Old 03-08-2008, 03:50 PM
RonnR
Road Warrior

Their just Tools to do a job. A Stanley wrench user isnt always attacking the Craftman user.........
No doubt RonnR, same as to most a Harley is merely a tool for getting from here to there! [sm=joke.gif]

And frankly, haven't seen any attacks here from Mac users! Maybe a few smirks of seeming superiority, but that isn't unusual! LOL!

To each his own, I personally seek no converts to Marleys or Hacs. Let the tools speak for themselves!

Chipstah
I agree completely, to each his own. I honestly, dont care one way or another it's just funny how so many are so passionate about this. After my post I realized it sounded like I was attacking you, This was trully not the case.. And I didnt mean to bepouring fuel on a firefor those who are passionate about the Personal Computer Wars.........

Old 03-08-2008, 03:52 PM
evil cetane
Cruiser

As far as your statement about the Mac user being non-confrontational, I believe it was a Mac user who started this thread.... how non-confrontational is that?
Peace Out

"We all like the best motorcycles that exist, Harley Dynas. So how many of your are thusly enlightened on the computer side and using a Mac? "
Even the author realized this might be confrontational "maybe I shouldn't have asked this out loud, but I did"

So using your logic, all of us Dyna riders are confrontational people too? great

Old 03-08-2008, 04:38 PM
Drexor69
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As far as your statement about the Mac userbeing non-confrontational, I believe it was a Mac user who started this thread.... how non-confrontational is that?
Peace Out

So using your logic, all of us Dyna riders are confrontational people too? great
Hey, if you don't like it you can kiss my @ss! [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 03-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Chipstah
Road Warrior

Chipstah
I agree completely, to each his own. I honestly, dont care one way or another it's just funny how so many are so passionate about this. After my post I realized it sounded like I was attacking you, This was trully not the case.. And I didnt mean to be pouring fuel on a fire for those who are passionate about the Personal Computer Wars.........
No attack felt here RonnR, and I appreciate your clarification - [sm=partyparty.gif]

However, your last sentence I have to disagree with a bit - so far I don't see people here as much passionate about PC Wars as they are in their choice of PCs. Perhaps a minor distinction, and I could be wrong - just have to wait and see how this thread develops ....

[sm=popcorn.gif]

Quick Reply: Mac fans?