Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hottie Wants Ride

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2008, 09:16 AM
RJM2096
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hottie Wants Ride

Suppose you and your wife/girl friend pulled up to a retaurant, etc and a young Hottie said to you "What kind of motorcycle is that? Can I have a ride?"

My question is would you give her a ride and what would your wife/girl friend say when you got back (assuming you gave her the ride)?

Women, of course, are welcome to respond.[/align]

[IMG]local://upfiles/49295/052AAB45024042DA8335AF7D82D78757.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-04-2008, 09:20 AM
stell55chevy
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Hottie Wants Ride

would say yes..... and she wouldn't say much when I got back. probably wouldn't say much for a while, just that loving evil eye for the rest of the night.

Old 03-04-2008, 09:22 AM
Sammi
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Use any one of these:

"I don't speak English so I don't understand your question."

"It's not my bike, it's hers."

"Not right now, I'm having a stroke at the moment."

"I'd love to but the bike isn't running right now, and won't be for quite some time."

Sammi

Old 03-04-2008, 09:28 AM
bikergirl40
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I can't say it would bother me...cause it wouldn't. I understand the attraction ... Remember .... it's to the bike ... not always the driver (especially with wifey standing right there). Hubby on the other hand... would puff up like a baloon... smile'n ear to ear and would have the passenger seat dusted off, search for my helmet and be ready to go, in a heartbeat...All the while 'splain'n to me that "Pfffttt...I gotta go and give this poor soul a ride to make her day" kinda thing...Ya know ..."Pfffttt...things ya gotta do for people!" He's just too funny!

I know I would love to have this exact scenario happen ... cause I could just to throw a screwdriver into the works for fun ... I would love the opportunity to say .. "Sure ... I'll take you for a ride" before he even knows what just happened. Now THAT would be funny! Trouble is (at least in HIS world) ... the only 'hottie's" that seem to ask him for a ride are elderly ladies with no teeth.

Old 03-04-2008, 09:37 AM
2007fxdc
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I would immediately refer to the young lady to the "manager on duty" (the wife)for permission. I would be trying my best not to smile, not to blush, and not to jump up and down. I would calmly act as if I get asked that question every day and suggest that she make sure it is okay with the old lady and, if so, I'd be glad to.

There's something about it that my wife ain't telling. Because, when I first bought my bike, she though I was crazy, suicidal and she was never going to go within 10 feet of it. Within 2 weeks she was on the back of it and now asks to go before I even ask her. So, I doubt she'd want, whoever it is, to share/experience, whatever it is, with me. Unless it was someone she knows and trusts.

On the other hand, if I'm alone somewhere, what the old lady don't know, won't hurt her right??? [8D]

Old 03-04-2008, 10:01 AM
Duracell
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,659 Likes on 581 Posts

My wife said she's the only biotch ridin that back seat.

So I told her I'd have to get a solo seat for when she aint ridin. Just to give her peace of mind ya know.

Anything can be turned into a reason to spend $ on the bike if ya think fast.

Old 03-04-2008, 10:17 AM
DeJavu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My wife don't ride, any and all "hoties" are welcome, after the ride I'm careful to wipe the pillion good, keeps the snail tracks from rotting the vinyl.

Old 03-04-2008, 10:21 AM
The Baron
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Not a chance. Giving this chick a thrill is not even close to being worth the **** that I would catch.

I would respond with "I'm sorry, but that seat is reserved" and leave it at that. Might as well gain points with the ol' lady than lose 'em.

Old 03-04-2008, 10:32 AM
bikerdog134
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

my wife would shoot first and ask questione later. shes only 95 pounds but has a big gun

Old 03-04-2008, 10:38 AM
Gypsylady
-Moderator-"Wench with a Wrench and Queen of Quips"
Received 1,980 Likes on 755 Posts

I'd tell her she's welcome to try...But my ol' man hates carrying passengers...That's why he married a bitch that rides her own.

Quick Reply: Hottie Wants Ride