Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got a DYNO run today!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 03:30 PM
jdredfire
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Got a DYNO run today!!

Trotter, yeah, I did go to McLean HS, graduated in '76. Mysister graduated in '68. Growing up, I lived near Tuckahoe pool. After I got married, I lived on Kirby Rd. too, up near St. Dunston's. How 'bout you, when did you graduate from McLean?

Old 02-24-2008, 04:45 PM
Trotter
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1972 I lived on Westmoreland Before I got a Married .... Man that's too funny... I'm sure you remember the "Jack in the Box" Hangout ......LMAO ... Man we ride over to eat at Three Pig's all the time....

Old 02-24-2008, 04:59 PM
jdredfire
Advanced

Hell yes I remember the Jack in the Box! I was there all the time with my buddies. I worked at the Mobil station that used to be next door. And Three Pigs, that place is great! Had a lot of friends that worked there in high school. When you lived on Westmorland, it wasn't up next to the church at Chain Bridge and Westmoreland was it? Shoot me a PM.

Old 02-24-2008, 05:07 PM
Rebel78
Road Captain

I'm kinda seduced now!! Trotter, do I get anything extra if I come to you all the way from Dubai?? Thats about 10000 miles!!

Old 02-24-2008, 05:49 PM
Trotter
Banned

LOL .... T-Shirt ... I Justdon't do any work through the forum......Not Cool .... That's why I don't give out the Name or Address or phone number.... I will suggest some one in your area..If I can ..

Old 02-24-2008, 07:03 PM
Trotter
Banned

LOL... yea those were the Good Old Day's.... at least 20 bikes ago ....Cheryl Pearson...LOL ..
ORIGINAL: jdredfire

Hell yes I remember the Jack in the Box! I was there all the time with my buddies. I worked at the Mobil station that used to be next door. And Three Pigs, that place is great! Had a lot of friends that worked there in high school. When you lived on Westmorland, it wasn't up next to the church at Chain Bridge and Westmoreland was it? Shoot me a PM.

Old 02-25-2008, 03:34 PM
GREENOHAWK69
Stellar HDF Member
Received 575 Likes on 346 Posts

ORIGINAL: ktm_scott

ORIGINAL: domenicp7

Arnold with this Dyno Tune thing I have been setting up appointments and cancelling due to work. I might just join you. Trotter you got room for two Texans?
Not to steal biz from Trotter, but there's a really good Dyno guy in Dallas named Jim Sabin (Sabin Performance). His shop is nothing to look at, but he's a super nice guy who really knows his doo doo on the dyno. He uses the latest and greatest Dynotech gear and he takes the time to prograqm for both cylinders. I had two shops tell me that copying thr front to the rear was "the norm". The best part is he lets you watch and will explain what's going on throughout the process.
+2 He is located off of 35W (Dallas) and Walnut Hill area - east towards Parker Chiropractic College.

Old 02-25-2008, 03:47 PM
The Baron
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

You guys and yer fancy FI! What's a guy to do whose still running an air/fuel mixer?

Old 02-25-2008, 04:00 PM
hd_sob
Road Master

ORIGINAL: ktm_scott

Not to steal biz from Trotter, but there's a really good Dyno guy in Dallas named Jim Sabin (Sabin Performance). His shop is nothing to look at, but he's a super nice guy who really knows his doo doo on the dyno. He uses the latest and greatest Dynotech gear and he takes the time to prograqm for both cylinders. I had two shops tell me that copying thr front to the rear was "the norm". The best part is he lets you watch and will explain what's going on throughout the process.
Scott,

I think I contacted this guy several months ago and he said he wasn't a genius with the SERT (which is what I have) and that it would take much longer than if I had some other tuner. Is this the case or do I have him confused with someone else in the area?

I would love to get mine tuned, but so far haven't found anyone I trust around here. Even HDNT (Carrollton), whom I generally trust, wasn't giving me intelligent answers when I asked about it (they have a Dyno at their Corinth location).

I have a modified canned map in there now and even though it likes the winter weather, once it warms up to our normal, sahara desert-like temps, it will start running like crap again, I'm sure.

Need some help here, Bro'...