Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sreet Bob Shock

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 04:40 PM
link69
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sreet Bob Shock

Hi All

Just a Quick question,
Ordered My Street Bob on 18/11/05 told will be delivered March, just found out today they now tell me MAY ?
Is anybody else waiting so long for their Bob in the US, i am in the UK.
DAMN !

LINK69

Old 01-25-2006, 05:30 PM
veniculum
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Sreet Bob Shock

Damn..for a minute there I thought there was a new month that I never heard of. You silly Brits...it's 11/18/05 Just kidding of course. Can't answer your question, but I've seen at least 2 different Bobs at my local dealer in the last 2 months. They sell real quick though.

Todd

Old 01-25-2006, 05:32 PM
MaineHD
Cruiser

went to my dealer on dec 24th, they had one in stock still crated up w/ a dec 05 build date and i had it home later in the week, i hear of ordering but dont any dealers have bikes in inventory or are they ordering because they've already sold out of a particular model?

Old 01-25-2006, 06:09 PM
streetbobjim
Cruiser

im from the uk. ordered mine at the end of september, still waiting patiently. they said it will be here before march. but i think that they tell you anything just to make you go away. originally i had a projected delivery date of november.

Old 01-25-2006, 06:40 PM
haksaw
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i was just at the dealer today and he didn't have any. He was getting one in april. He said he wasn't a big fan of ordering first year models.

Old 01-25-2006, 07:12 PM
stewart1962
Cruiser

Im from scotland, ordered mine from west coast harleys in december for delivery in march, they asked me if i wanted it two weeks ago. i didnt have space for it, so i said no, just hope i still get it in march, might be worth a quick to confirm they aint sold it, that would pi-- me off.

Old 01-25-2006, 08:00 PM
AkiSika
Intermediate

I ordered my Bob in the middle of September '05 and the dealer said that the bike will be in Finland in March. Couple of weeks ago I heard that my Street Bob is already here and I can have it whenever I want! [sm=groupwave.gif] Too bad that we have snow and ice on the roads and I don't have a decent garage for it, so I just have to wait...[sm=sigh.gif]

Old 01-25-2006, 10:07 PM
italiano
Tourer

i cant remember the date but i went to the dealer on a monday talked with them,signed papers,they got my bob from another delaer the next day i picked it up on wednesday that same week.i dont understand why most had to wait weeks or months.im in the new orleans area you would figure there would have anything right now.

Old 01-25-2006, 10:20 PM
The Punisher
Banned

I went to my dealer in mid-September and they had a Cobalt Blue Street Bob in stock. I inquired as to getting one in Black Denim, and the sales lady looked at thier inventory list for the year and told me they had two coming in but both were already sold. She told me the next available one in black denim would not be until after the first of the year. She explained to me that they get thier inventory list from the MoCo for the entire year with the the build and expected delivery date for every bike that they get for the entire year. If they want a bike that's not on thier list they have to try and make a swap with another dealer because once they get the list from the MoCo that's it for the year, except for CVO's and custom ordered bikes.

Well I decided to go ahead and buy the one in Cobalt Blue as it was my second favorite color next to the Black Denim. I did all of the financing paperwork and went home. When I got home the sales lady called and told me that she had just received a Black Denim Street Bob in the shipment that arrived while I was at the store and it did not have a hold on it. so needless to say I kicked the blue Bob to the curb and took delivery of the Black Denim.

So I don't know if that helps, but that's my story.

Old 01-25-2006, 10:52 PM
Sooee
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OMG - say it isn't true - MAY. Are you sure it is not just some sick joke?

Quick Reply: Sreet Bob Shock